2. Meeting Fairy Tail

(Y/N)'s POV

Rogue, Sting and I, along with Lector and Frosch, when to the to town for a walk before the Games.

Rufus, Ogra, Rogue , Sting and I will be representing Sabertooth in the Games. I hope I'll get to battle Fairy Tail, since small, I always look up to Fairy Tail, that wonderful guild, who has been missing for 7 years. But now, they're back, and they're entering the Grand Magic Games. I can't wait to meet them...

I joined Sabertooth instead of Fairy Tail, is because I'm Minerva's cousin. We used to play with each other when we were little, and she was always a big sister to me. I'm quite happy in Sabertooth, going to quests with her and my guildmates.

I smiled slightly and my thought.

"(Y/n) , are you okay? You've been smiling to yourself since we left the guild.." Sting asked with concern in his eyes, he gave my hand a squeeze.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just excited for the games." I replied with a smile.

"Me too.." Sting brought my hand that he was holding to his lips and start kissing my knuckles. I chuckled.

As we walk, we were surrounded by the peoples there.

"Look! It's Sabertooth!"

"I'm sure they'll win the Games."

"Is that even a question?! Of Course Sabertooth will win!"

"I'll be rooting for Sabertooth! They're number 1 in Fiore, afterall."

"Yeah! Me too!"

And the people started cheering for us.

"YEAAAH!!! WE'RE WINNIN' ALRIGHT!!!!" Sting shouted, and earned a loud cheer from the crowd. Rogue nodded, and I just laughed.

Well, that's Sting afterall.

"(Y/N)-samaaa!" A bunch of kids about 7 or 8 years old ran towards me, one boy even has flowers in his hands. "(Y/N)-sama, you're really strong and pretty! I hope you'll win the Grand Magic Games!" The boy gave me the flowers with a smiled.

I knelt down to their heights and accepted the flowers. "Thank you, sweetie. " I gave the boy a light kiss on the head.

"I want a kiss from (Y/N)-sama too!"

"Me too!"

The kids started to quarrel.

I heard a growl and strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Shuddup pipsqueaks!! Only I'm allowed to get kissed by (Y/N)!! She's mine, yer' hear that?!" Sting hissed, and the kids started to cry.

Oh, is he jealous?

I smirked, and glomped Sting from behind.

"Kids, kids. Your mighty Sting-nii-chan is jealous, so please bear with him." I smiled sweetly, as Sting's face heat up.

The children's face lit up, "Ehhh~ Sting-kun is jealous?" They said.

"S-S-S-Shut up..." Sting's face grew hotter.

I gave Sting a kiss on the cheek and laughed with the children.

I stop laughing as I heard a yell.

"SABERTOOTH!! FIGHT MEEEE!!!"

We turned around and saw a few men charging toward us, looking for a fight with us, Sabertooth.

Normal POV:

A group of crazy men charging towards Sting, Rogue and (Y/n). They had weapons and magic, probably looking for a fight.

"Not again.." Rogue sighed.

"Heh heh. (Y/n), Lector, Frosch, stay back! Let us handle this." Sting said, getting ready in his fighting position. "C'mon, losers!"

(Y/n) picked Frosch and Lector up, holding them in her arms. "Make this quick, guys. We don't have much time left..."

"Yeah, will do!"

And the fight started...

It didn't take long though, the twin dragons wiped out all their opponents.

"Heh. Get stronger before challenging us again!" Sting shouted.

A figure suddenly crawling out from the crowd, which caught the Saber members' attention.

"Hah? You guys are Sabertooth?" a pink haired man questioned.

"N-Natsu-san?!"

"Natsu Dragneel..."

The twin dragons stared with shock.

"Natsu!! Don't crawl like that!" a blond haired mage squeezed trough the crowd to catch up with her friend.

"It's Lushee-sama!" (Y/N) said with a smile.

"L-Lushee-sama?" Lucy sweat dropped.

"You know us?" Natsu questioned again.

"Oh? Who doesn't know the great Natsu Dragneel?" Sting knelt down, and smirked mischievously at him. "So Fairy Tail is finally back? And already joining the Magic Games? Seriously, you can't even make up for the past 7 years, it's such a joke."

"What did you say..you bastard?!" Natsu yelled. "Hmph. I look forward to defeat you in the games, Natsu-san." Sting stood up "Good Luck....Fairy Tail." with that, Sting left. "C'mon, (Y/n), Rogue, let's go get ready."

(Y/n) walk to Natsu and Lucy and bowed, "I'm sorry for his attitude. H-He didn't really meant it. Please forgive us!"

"Aa.. It's ok..That guy might sound like a bastard.. But you're not anything like that.." Lucy smiled. Natsu nodded in agreement. (Y/n) lift her head and smiled back. "I need to go. I shall see you guys in the Games then?"

"Yeah!"