16. The Moon Waltz

I am sorrehhh I decided to skip day 5 of Grand Magic Games and the Eclipse thingy orz
I'm pretty sure you guys are sick of it already.. since it's almost exactly like the anime.
Btw,

Thanks for da 2k+ reads and 100+ votes ♥

(Y/n)'s POV:

The last day of the Grand Magic Games was full of surprises. Fairy Tail won without losing any members and the King invited us to a party in the castle.

Right now, I am in the changing room with Yukino and other Fairy Tail girls.

"This is...quite uncomfortable." I looked down to my feet, but it was covered by the red gown I was wearing. "Can I wear something that I like and is comfortable?" I complaint. I never liked long skirts and gowns... Sigh.

Lucy crossed her arms, "You're so picky, (y/n)!" Erza put a hand on Lucy's shoulder. "It's alright. (Y/n), just chose one that pleases you most. "

My eyes sparkled, and I scanned over the whole closet. A black cloth caught my (e/c) eyes. I took it out and try it on. It was a black knee-length strapless dress with a small tied lace at the front. It has purple butterfly patterns at the bottom.

"It looks good on you, (y/n)-Sama!" Yukino gasped. The others came over too, "Wow, you look really beautiful!" "Yeah."

I blushed at their compliments.

"Girls, the party is about to start!" Mirajane rushed into the room.

"Okay!"

Everyone grabbed their purses and put on some jewelries before rushing out of the room. I put on the necklace that Sting gave me and put on a butterfly pin on my hair. One last look on the mirror before heading out.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

"God the food here is delicious!!" Lucy squeled. Everyone enjoyed themselves by eating the delicious provided in the party.

I giggled at the Lucy and Erza , who was squeling over their food. I glance at the party while eating my chocolate cake. Its so packed.

The music started, and they went to dance with their partners.

While I'm here waiting for that idiot.. I pouted and swirled the tea spoon inside of my mouth.

"Where's that idiot..." I stood up , left my unfinished cake on the table, and started walking around aimlessly. Not really 'aimlessly', looking for a certain blond idiot, actually. I sighed.

As I was strolling, i felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I saw who I was looking for. "Hey idiot. " I pouted. "Hey beautiful." He gave me a smile, not the usual goofy smile, a quite charming smile.. and he was wearing a gentleman-ly clothes, I blushed at how charming and cute he was. Is this even him..

I shook the thoughts off my head, "You had me waiting long enough!" I turned around, hoping he didn't see me blushing. Sting chuckled, "Im sorry, I was looking for Natsu-san. But he doesn't seems to be around. Have you seen him? "

"Uhm, now that you mentioned it, no, I haven't." I looked around and shook my head.

"Oh well." A warm hand took mine, "Shall we dance, my princess?" I felt Sting's hot breath on my ear.

"C-Can you even dance..."

"Nope, but you can." He grinned.

And I was dragged to the dance with Sting...