9. The Dragon of the Galaxy

(Y/n)'s POV:

     "Ughhh.. That was a good sleep..."

I woke up and stretched my arms.

I glance around my surroundings, and realized I was in my room. I tried to remember what happened but my stomach growled and interrupt me.

"Yelp... I'm starving..." 

A knock came from the door. "(Y/n)?"

That oh-so-familiar voice rabg through my ears, I quickly popped out of my bed and slammed the door open. "Stiiiiing~!" I tackled Sting into a hug.

Sting was startled a bit but then he hugged me back. "I see you're all better now?"

I gave him a smile, "Good as new!"
Growwwllll

"Well, except for my belly..."

Sting laughed, "Alright, let's go get dinner. Rogue and the others are waiting at the restaurant." Sting led me to the restaurant.

~In the restaurant~

"(Y/n)!" Minerva waved at me as I seat beside her. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah! I feel great. But I just need to stuff up my empty belly..."
Growwwlll

"......."

And all my guildmates laughed.

Damn empty bellies.

-----Night--

  I stared at the starry night sky. It was a perfect day for stargazing.

I recall the fight with Kagura, I remembered using my Dragon Slaying Magic, and remembered my Mom...

-FlashBack-

A 4 year old girl was on top of a hill, gazing at the stars. Her parents abandoned her. She was all alone.

"....How beautiful..." she muttured.

"It sure is." An unknown voice answered her.

The little girl turned around, and  saw a  woman with a cloak standing behind her.
"Who...Are you...?" the little girl asked.

"Hm. My name is Hemisphere. What about you, child?"

"....My name... I..I don't have one..Mommy and Daddy just called me 'useless child' ...and they abandoned me.." The girl started crying.

"(Y/n)."  Hemisphere whispered as she brought her to her arms.

"(Y/n)..?"

"Everyone needs a name. Since you don't have one, I shall give you one. From now on, your name will be (Y/n). " 

"(Y/n)...I like it..." (y/n) smiled.

"Now, (Y/n)."
Hemisphere released (Y/n) from her arms,
and she transformed into a beautiful dragon. A beautiful Light purple and White dragon with glimmering bright red eyes.

"My child, would you follow me and learn the power of the stars and galaxy?"

"Follow you..?  Then I won't be alone anymore, right?"

"Yes, my dear. I'll raise and train you as my own child. And you'll never feel lonely again."

"Yes! Thank you!!" (Y/n) cried tears of joy, hugging her new mother's gigantic dragon hands.

--3 years later---

"Mama! Look! I got some pretty flowers for you!" 
An 8 year old girl ran to her foster mother.

"They are indeed pretty. Thank you, (Y/n). Now come here and eat your lunch. "
The dragon answered.

"Yes, mom! Mommy, I love you~ Nothing, can seperate us!"  The girl sat beside the dragon, enjoying her lunch.

"Y-yeah..."

~A few days later~

"Mama! I pick some more pretty flowers for you!" (Y/n) ran back to her mom, but there was no sign of her. 

Tears dropped.

"M-mom..?"

Flowers arranged neatly on the field, forming letters.

Goodbye, (Y/n). I love you.

----------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, Sting, Rogue, Minerva and Yukino were above me. I sat up, wiping the tears in my eyes.

Sting hugged me. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"Yeah, (Y/n). If you're in pain, don't hide it." Minerva spoke too.

"(Y/n)-sama..." Yukino had a worried face.

"I-I'm fine! Honest! I just...miss my mom." I smiled.

"Your...mom..?" they widen their eyes.

"Yeah.. She said we will be together forever.. She told me that I won't be alone anymore... And yet..." My tears started flowing out again.

"But now you're not alone anymore, right?" Sting wiped my tears with his fingers. "We'll find her someday, I promise."

I gave him a hug.

"(Y/n), why didn't you tell me that you're a dragon slayer?" Minerva complaint. "How come Sting gets to know first?"

Sting showed his tongue at her . "Rogue and I can just smell it out." Rogue just nodded.

"But that Salamander from Fairy Tail doesn't seemed to have a clue about it.." Minerva questioned.

"Cuz we hid her scent!" Sting said proudly.

"But why did you hide it from so many people?" Yukino asked.

"Well.. Mainly because I haven't mastered my Dragon Slaying magic.. I learned all the skills and moves, but sometimes it'll lose control because of its mighty power. So I only use it when necessary." I explained.

Yukino's eyes sparkled. "Sugoii!"

"My (Y/n) is the strongest!" Sting grinnes as he put an arm around my shoulders. I sweat dropped.

An irk mark appeared on Minerva's head. "Get your dirty hands off my dear cousin!!" She shouted.

"What the hell! She's my girlfriend!!" Sting spat back.

I sweat dropped, again.

"Sting shut up!" Rogue tried to pull him back while Yukino tries to calm Minerva.

I giggled at them. "How cute."

"How childish." Lector sighed.

"Fro thinks so too!"

The night was filled with arguments and laughters.

Wait for me, Hemisphere. I will find you.
I'll search the whole galaxy just for you.
I am the Dragon of the Galaxy, afterall.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating! I'll Update ASAP.