4.Dai Matō Enbu ~1~ , Hidden.

Normal POV :

It was the first day of The Grand Magic Games. The top 8 teams that successfully passed the Sky Labyrinth maze were getting ready for the inauguration.

"Look that the crowd.. They're going wild..." Orga said.

"Sure does." Rufus replied.

"Now, let us present the 8 teams that successfully passed the Sky Labyrinth!!!"

The emcee announced.

"Alright guys! Let's win this!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Here are the 8 teams!!

8th, FAIRY TAIL!!!
This is truly shocking! Fairy Tail is finally back after 7 years!!!!"

They did it! I knew they could!

I smiled, relief seeing Fairy Tail made it to the Games.

But for some reason, the crowd kept booing at them. But they don't seem to pay attention to the crowd.

In the 7th Place was Quatro Ceberus.

They entered the arena and kept on yelling "Wild" and "Four", which made me sweat dropped.

6th Place was Mermaid Heel. I don't know much about them, but I heard it was a limited Female guild.

5th Place was Blue Pegasus. They seemed to be a bunch of weirdos... The man named Hibiki made eye contact with me , he smirked at me and I blushed. I believe Sting saw it, he quickly held my hand and growled at him.

In the 4th Place, was Lamia Scale. Lamia Scale was always the 2nd strong guild in Fiore, just one rank down from us. To me, they're sort of a Rival-Friend, cause I hang out with them quite a lot.

3rd Place was Raven Tail. When they step into the arena, Fairy Tail members seemed to be shocked and had angry faces. I don't know what happened between them... But I'm pretty sure it ain't good.

As the emcee announced the second team, everyone was shocked, even me.
"In the 2nd Place!! It is quite unbelievable, but it is FAIRY TAIL B TEAM!!!"

"F-F-Fairy Tail B Team?!" I said.

"Hmph, they're unbelievable, aren't they." Sting commented.

"Y-Yeah.."

"Now, Let's move to the 1st Place! I'm pretty sure everyone knows who it is. In the 1st Place, SABERTOOTH!!!"

We walk out to the arena, and the whole crowd was cheering. Sting even threw his arms up in the air.

I saw Natsu-kun glaring at Sting, but Sting gave him a mischievous smile.
Oh Sting...

"Now that we have all 8 teams here, I'm going to announce the Programs of the Grand Magic Games!"

A huge wall of rock appeared before us, listing the battles and competitions.

The emcee started explaining how the games work, and how the points will be allocated.

I can feel my hands getting sweaty everytime the emcee announces something.

"Nervous wreck." Sting smirked at me.

Cue irk mark.

I punched his stomach to shut him up.

"You better shut the hell up before I smash the pretty face of yours, love." I smirk back.

"oww..sorry..." Sting laughed.

"Now , the opening game of the Grand Magic Games, 'Hidden', begins!!"

The crowd begin talking about 'Hidden'

"Hidden?"

"What kind of game is that?"

"Every team will choose a person to compete in this game. I shall explain the rules when all the participants are on the field."

"I'll do the first game. The birds are singing pleasantly today" Rufus announced.

"Go get em, Rufus!" Sting gave a thumb up.

"Okay! We have the participants for Hidden!
Quatro Cerberus's Yeager!

Beth Vanderwood from Mermaid Heel!

Raven Tail, Nalpudding!

From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tilm!

All eyes are on Sabertooth! They go with the minstrel who sings to the red moon! Rufus is here!!

From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia!

Fairy Tail A Team, Gray Fullbuster!

Fairy Tail B Team, Juvia Lockser!

And that's all eight contestants!"

A small town appeared magically in the field,and copies of the participants. The emcee announced the rules.

"Ehh..so you cannot hit the copies? What a pain..." I sighed.

"Rufus will nail it. " Rogue said in a monotone.

"Now, Hidden begins!"

All the participants were busy finding, hiding, attacking...but..Rufus was just standing on the top of a building...

Nobody seems to noticed him, until he unleashed his Memory Make.

"I remembered all of your moves and magic." Rufus smirked.

"Memory Make: Night of the Falling Stars!"

A powerful glow hit the participants without fail. Rufus immediately gain 7 points and went up to 1st place.

"Alright! Times up! As expected, Sabertooth is the first!!"

The town started vanishing, and the participants went back to their guild stands.

I saw Gray's face darken. Guess he ain't happy after all that.. And Raven Tail kept targeting him.

Oh dear...