17. Drunk?

Normal POV:

   It was peaceful in Sabertooth.

Everyone was on missions or training in the guild. After the Grand Magic Games, Master Jiemma decided to retire and made Minerva the next Master of Sabertooth.

But Minerva eventually pushed the title to Sting, causing him to mentally cry. She wanted him to be busy so he won't cling onto you everyday. But who knew that he wouldn't act much of a 'master' figure..

Currently, you are at the kitchen, baking some cookies. You and Sting just returned from a mission, and now he had to rush his 'master works'. And since Sting didn't allow you to go on another mission with Rogue, so you are here, baking to kill your free time.

"(Y/n) are you here?" Minerva entered the kitchen. "Oh hi Minerva." You smiled, "I thought you were teaching Sting with his work?" You asked as you put the pan into the oven.

"That idiot? Really, (y/n), how did you fell in love with him anyway? He can't learn anything! And he kept on complaining." Minerva sighed. "Eheheh.. that's a really good question.. take a break, have some cookies~" You gave her a plate of baked cookies and poured some tea for her.

"Thank you..." Minerva sat down on a chair and ate the cookies. "Mm.. your cooking is still the best." You flashed a smile at her.

"So..do you have plans for the rest of the day?" Minerva asked as she took a sip of tea.

"Well... Sting won't let me go on a mission with Rogue.. So I was thinking of visiting Fairy Tail later.."

"Alone?"

"Mhmm, maybe I'll wait for Sting."

"It may take forever, though."

"Hmm~" you hummed.

--Time Skip

You were on your way to Fairy Tail, but..

"(Y/n), I thought we agreed on going together." Sting grumbled beside you.

"We did. And we are. " You answered happily.

"Then why are these people here?!" He pointed at the four people behind, who was Rogue, Rufus, Orga and Yukino. The boys just smirked and crossed their arms.

"Calm down, Sting-kun." Lector flew to him.

"Yeah, the more the merrier. " you held his hand.

"Fro thinks so too!"

And Sting pouted all the way.

You guys arrived at Fairy Tail's door, and when you were about to knock it, the door blasted open, and it slammed your nose.

"Owowowow..." you stumbled backwards and held your nose with one hand, "(y/n)!" Sting immediately ran up to you. "I-I'm fine.." you said to him, it was a lie though, and he knew it. He kisses you nose gently before looking at the culprit who hurt you.

You entered the guild with the boys, and saw the whole place was packed and is in a mess.

Rogue stepped one step forward, "W-What on earth..?" Everyone who was in the guild drinking, chatting and fighting stopped and stared at you guys.

It was awkward silence, untill Master Makarov walked to you, "Well, well. If it isn't the Saber members. Are you paying us a visit?" He smiled. 

You bowed to him, "Yes, Master Makarov. I hope we are not bothering you."

"No, no. Of course not! Come join the party!!"

And the Fairy Tail members cheered, and continued what they were doing.