11. Night Before Day 4

Sorry if my story isn't good.

First fanfic + Asian's English :'D

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was in front of Sting's room. He was acting strange today. He didn't ate much as he usually do, and he was quieter than usual.

I gently knock on his door before opening it.

"Sting..? "

I glanced around the room, and saw a lump on his bed. I walk and sat on his bed.

"Sting~ " I shook him. He got out of his covers amd pulled me into a hug. He hid his head into the crook of my neck. Resting my chin on his head, I gently stroke his blond hair.

"(Y/n)...I think Rogue and I will battle Natsu and Gajeel tomorrow.."

"Isn't that what you always wanted?"

"Yeah...but..."

I smirkes, "Is the great and mighty Sting Eucliffe scared to lose?"

Sting lifted his head and blushed.

"No way! I just.. He seemed to be very serious on being Fiore's number one guild again..."

"Yep, and we are very serious on keeping the name of Fiore's number one guild!"

I flashed a smile at him.

Sting grinned, "Yeah." He gently kiss my lips, and I started to kiss back.

"What are you love birds doing?" Rogue and the others came in. We broke the kiss and Sting glared at him.

"Loving each other, duhh."

Rogue rolled his eyeballs.

"I'll tell you this." Minerva stepped closer to us. "Win the battle or you are not allowed to sleep with (Y/n) for a month. " She crossed her arms.

"W-Whaat the hell?! (Y/n) is my girlfriend! You can't just boss us around!!" Sting hugged me tight. I swet dropped.

Minerva pulled me out of Sting's arms.

"(Y/n) is my cousin. I know her earlier than you, jerk. " Minerva smirked again.

Rufus and Orga was laughing and chuckling behind, Rogue just ignored everything.
I'm innocent.. I mentally cried.

"Well, you guys better get some sleep. Tomorrow is another big day. Good Night." Minerva left the room, so did others.

I can see Sting was still mad. He held my hand in his, "(Y/n)!! I'll win! I'll win for you!"

I smiled, "I believe in you."

One last goodnight kiss before I leave his room. "Good Night, Sting."

"Good Night, (Y/n). Love you. "

"....Love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nyaahahahaha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
short story 〜