7. Dai Matō Enbu ~2~

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Hey Hey! Today is the second day of The Grand Magic Games!
The competition of the second day has already begun, and it is called 'Chariot ' !
The Chariot works on a line of moving vehicles, and the participants has to reach the goal, Domus Flau, to win points!"

Sting joined this 'Chariot' thingy , he said because Natsu was joining too. But...

"Oh? What is this?! In the last place, is a groggy-looking Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail A Team!"

That means....

"But that's not all! In front if him is Gajeel from Fairy Tail B, and even Sting from Fairy Tail are having trouble with 'Chariot'!!"

"Sigh..That poor idiot..." I giggled at Sting's adorable face.

"I can't believe our mighty Sting would reveal his weakness.." Lector commented.

"Fro think so too!"

The other contestants already passed the finish line, but Sting, Natsu and Gajeel were still struggling at the back.

The audience laughed at the three of them.

"Is he even serious about this?" Orga said.

"Well, Dragon slayers gets motion sickness on vehicles..."

...Dragon Slayers...

From the Lacrima Screen, Gajeel and Natsu were trying their best to move forward, but I think Sting gave up, as he wasn't moving.

Sting... I don't think you truly understand why I like Fairy Tail so much...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chariot ended, and Sabertooth ended up being the last.

Sting was returning to the stands, I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Sting, are you okay?"

"....."

"Sting?" I cupped his face with my hands.

"(Y/n)... Would you do anything for your nakamas? I asked Natsu-san why did he participated in the tournament, and he said it was for th--"I cut Sting off before he could finish.

"....Sting, you finally knew?"

"Huh?"

"The real reason why I like Fairy Tail so much, is because they put their nakama and families before them. They'll do just anything for them." I smiled at Sting.

He stared at me with his blue orbs.

I chuckled, and held his hand." Let's go, Sting. Rogue and the others are waiting. I made some tea for you to relax."

"(Y/n)..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Battles started, and in the first round was Lamia Scale vs Raven Tail: Toby vs Kurohebi.

Both of them had quite some speed.. And they made a weird bet...

But in the end, Kurohebi of Raven Tail won, and he even did a cruel thing to Toby.

Raven Tail... Such a displeasing name.

And after that, the second battle begun.

"Now, for the second battle, Quatro Cerberus' Bacchus! Versus, Fairy Tail A's Elfman!!"

Like Kurohebi and Toby, they made a bet, If Bacchus wins, he'll get both Lisanna and Mirajane for himself, and if Elfman wins, Quatro Cerberus will change their name into Quatro Puppy.