3. Sky Labyrinth

Normal POV :

The clock strikes 12, telling everyone midnight arrived. The participants waited for this moment, and it finally arrived. A path appeared , leading to the Sky Labyrinth.

"Ah. This will be another unforgettable memory for me." Rufus said. "Yeah. Sabertooth's gonna wiiin!!!" Orga cheered through a microphone as Sting joined in. Rogue nodded.

Minerva was there, too. "(Y/n), do your best and win that game for Sabertooth." Minerva patted (y/n)'s shoulder with a smile. "Yeah! You can count on me, Minerva! I won't let you down~" she smiled back.

After giving Minerva a hug, (Y/n) and the others took off, following the path, and reached the Sky Labyrinth within a minute.

"(Y/n), you ready for this?" Sting grinned at her.

"You betcha!" (Y/n) and Sting connected their lips into a kiss.

Then they heared their guildmates commenting.

"I shall not forget this. "

"Hahah. Our loveliest couple of the year. "

You giggled, Sting spat at them, "You guys are just jealous!"

"That's enough, love birds. We need to get going." Rogue said.

"Yeah , Yeah. Emo-kun." Sting rolled his eyes.

--Time Skip <3 -------

Sabertooth reached Domus Flau, where the Games will be held, quite easily.

The Mascot, Mato, congratulated them for being the first to reach the goal.

Sabertooth went to their assigned rooms and dorms to rest for the next day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s POV:

It was 3:27 in the morning. I just couldn't sleep. I went to the balcony, for stargazing, maybe.

Sigh. I hope Fairy Tail reached the goal too.. I gazed at the starry sky as I recall how much I admired them when I was small.

"(Y/n)?"

An oh-so-familiar voice rang through my ears. A smile crept on my face.

"Yes, Sting? Having trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah..You too?"

I nodded.

Sting hugged me from the back, resting his chin on my head. He's so warm...

"(Y/n)..we need to get some rest.. We got a big day tomorrow..."

"I can't sleep...It can't be helped.."

"Let's sleep together then."

".....Ehh?"

I blushed and turnes to Sting, he just gave me a toothy smile. Dang..I can't resist him now...

"C'mon! It'll be fun." He dragged me to his room.

Fun?! That sounds so wrong..

But for the rest of the night, I ended up sleeping peacefully in his arms...