12. Dai Mato Enbu ~4~ Naval Battle

Ryuzetsu Land will be next chapter XD

Psst psst , ayakashi crossover warning~

Normal POV:

--Morning--

(Y/n) was making her way to her boyfriend's room. It was 7 in the morning, the Grand Magic Games will start in an hour, and yet he is still in his room.

(Y/n) turned the door knob and entered thw room. "Stiiing~ Wake upp~ We need to get ready!" She got on to his bed and shook him. Sting groan and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and stared at his girlfriend, who was blushing like mad.

"(Y/n) why are yo--" "Get some clothes on you idiot!!" (Y/n) threw a pillow and it hit right into Sting's face. "Oof!!"

She covered her face with her hands, but Sting pulled her right into his chest.

"It's not like you never seen me naked before.." He said bluntly. (Y/n)' s face grew redder. "I-Idiot...We have to go soon.."

Sting pushed her away from his chest, staring at her with his blue orbs.

"S-Sting..?"

"(Y/n) this is going to hurt a little."

"Wha--O-Ow!"

Sting didn't let her finish her sentence and bit down into her neck. (Y/n) moaned, Sting growled in response. He pulled away, and a

white, glowing dragon mark appeared on (Y/n)'s neck..

(Y/n)'s POV:

Sting pulled away after biting into my neck.

"What the hell Sting! That hurts! Did you turned into a vampire?" I put a hand on to the bite mark and noticed it was glowing. "Whaa..."

Sting smirked, "Now nothing can separate us! I marked you, and you're mine, forever mine!" Sting gave me a bear hug, " And then we'll get married and have kids and live happily ever after~~" He grinned and hugged me tighter.

"Oh Sting.."I smiled, and cupped his cheeks for a kiss.

"Now let's leave your fairy tale aside and get ready for the games!!"

"Yeshh Darlin'!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The fourth day of Grand Magic Games started off with a competition named 'Naval Battle'. The participants will have to fight in a giant water bubble, and try to remain in the bubble. Most participants were girls, except for Quatro Puppy.

I changed into my black bathing suit with pink sakura(s) that Sting bought for me and went to the battle ground. The whole arena was whistling and drooling when I stepped out.

I sighed, pervs..

I glance to the Sabertooth stands and saw Sting with a pissed face.
He's jealous again? I giggled, Oh Well..

"Hey (Y/n)!" A voice stopped me. I turn around and saw Lucy and the girl named Juvia from Fairy Tail walking towards me.

They were in their cute bathing suits, too.

"Lucy-san! And I believe you're Juvia-san."

I smiled at them. "Yeah! You look cute in that swimming suit~" Lucy chuckled. I blushed at her compliment. "R-Really? Thank you.. Sting bought it for me."

"Aww! How sweet!"

"Juvia thinks so too. Juvia wants Gray-sama to buy a swimming suit for her too."