13. Dai Mato Enbu ~4~ Battle

Sorry that I said this chap will be Ryuzetsu Land xD I mean after Day 4 lolz.
Mai Bad ~
P/s: This will be long and maybe annoying chapter, skip it if you want :v cuz im just writing the  episode out.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Since Raven Tail has been disqualified, Fairy Team has combine into one team. And with that, we'll start Day 4's battles! Today we'll be having tag team battles! Now, I will announce the match up for the battles!"

"Wow, I can't wait! Right, Rogue?" Sting said excitingly, putting an arm around Rogue's shoulders.

"hmph." Rogue didn't seem to be interested, but I'm pretty sure he is excited to battle Gajeel too.

"....."

hmm...

"The first match is Blue Pegasus versus Quatro Puppy!
The second match is Mermaid Heels versus Lamia Scale!
The third match is Sabertooth versus Fairy Tail!! And now, here comes the new Fairy Tail team!!!"

The crowd cheered loudly as the new Fairy Tail team entered the arena.

Natsu Dragneel..
Gray Fullbuster..
Erza Scarlet..
Gajeel Redfox..
Laxus Dreyar.
This is... The strongest team.

"Fairy Tail, huh?" A smile automatically crept on my lips.
I like them.

I glance over to Sting, he seems to be quite happy, meeting Natsu.

"I'm all fired up."

"Alrighht!! Let's start the first tag team battle!!
Blue Pegasus, Ichiya and Rabbit!!"

Rabbit..? ...Really...?

"....versus Bacchus and Rocker from Quatro Puppy!!"

This will be a weird battle...

After they shook their hands, the rabbit finally decided to take off his costume..and it was...

"EHHHHHH?!!!!!"

The crowd yelled in unison.

I sweat dropped.

"T-Two Ichiya-sans..?"

It was a guy who has the EXACT same face as Ichiya.. But more cat-ish.

"Is this some kind of joke..?" Orga sighed, crossing his arms.

"I think its an exceed." Rufus said with his finger on his chin.

"Huwaat.."

As Ichiya and Nichiya were flashback-ing how they met, Bacchus suddenly attack Nichiya, and sent him flying.

And with that ine little smack, he fainted.

And now it's two versus one.

Bacchus and Rocker attacked Ichiya , without mercy.

Ichiya managed to stand up once more, he distracted them with a VERY DISGUSTING smile,

I put my hands over my mouth right after I saw that smile, "Oh my god.. I think I'm gonna puke..."

Sting covered my eyes with one hand and patted my back with the other.

"P-Pay no attention to them, (Y/n)"

and Ichiya defeated both of them with a smash.

"Ohh!!! Quatro Puppy is down!! The winner is Blue Pegasus!!"