19. Unwanted Memories

Normal POV:

You froze at your spot, hoping your eyes were deceiving you. A knot formed in your throat, and you felt like crying.

You couldn't help but remember how they treated you.

~Flashback~

Slap.

"Useless child!!" Your mother slapped you, leaving a red hand mark on your cheek.
"How can you not master it yet?!"
You stood there quietly as she scold and punish you.

You were already used to the scolding and punishments. Not one day you won't receive them.

"I-I was practicing water ma-"

Slap.

Your mother didn't even let you finish your sentence.
"That isn't an excuse. You should've mastered both of them by yesterday."

You were holding back your tears. You were fed up with this. You glanced quickly at your father, who payed no mind at you and your mother. He was just at the dining table enjoying his tea.

You glance back at your mother. The guild mark on her right shoulder made you shivered a bit. .... .......

Why did you had to suffer? Why did you have to do all these things? Was is because of them?

Well, no matter.
Because you decided to run away.

And you did.
--------------------------

Sting put a hand on your shoulders, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright? Do you know them?"

The mysterious duo laughed wickedly.

"Of Course she knows us. Right, our dear (y/n)? I see you got yourself a boy an--"

"No."

You interrupted. The duo widen their eyes.

"No, Sting. I don't know them. Let's just finish off this freaking stupid guild and head back home for some ice cream."

Sting stared at you, trying to process your words.

You slapped his forehead and grinned, "What? I haven't ate any for a week for god sakes!"

He smiled back, and charged towards the man.

"White Dragon's Fist!!!" He punched him right in the face.

The woman panicked, watching her husband got hit right at his pretty face. "Why you little brat! I'll call reinforcement an-"

You appeared behind her and grabbed her hair, "Like hell you are!! Roar of the Galactic Dragon!!"

You sent her flying along with the man and they crashed into the guild.

Of course, that alone was loud and obvious enough for the whole guild to notice..

Aw darn.

Within a minute (or two) , you and Sting were surrounded by the whole guild members.

They were all smirking, those devilish smiles. You saw the woman- your mother, wHom was coughing blood, also had a wicked smirk plastered on the dang face.

"...Sting." you called out.
He seemed to be a bit startled, but he answered, "Yeah?"

"I'm tired of wicked smiles."

With a hand stretched out in front of you, you summoned your magic-

"Black Hole."

A Black Hole was created from your hand, it grew bigger and bigger, sucking all of the enemies into it.

Sting, was hiding behind you, now realizing how scary your magic can be.
After wiping- or sucking all the enimies away, you turned and head for the exit.

Sting had took a second to realized that there were no enemies left, He ran to your side,
"Hey! No fair. You couldn't just wipe away the enemies like that!I wanted to fight too!" He gave a little pout.

"Aww, did I took the lolipop from the big baby?" You smirked.

"I'm not a baby! And besides, babies shouldn't eat lolipops. It's bad for their teeth." He defended.

"Uh huh. Darling baby, can we go get some ice cream now?"

"No! I have something to ask you first!" Where exactly did you send those people's to?!"

You shrugged, "Don't know."

"What do you mean do-"

You silenced him with a kiss, causing him to blush madly. You broke the kiss and continued walking,

"Jeez, keep talking Sting, and you'll get it from Minerva."

"H-Hey! Don't change the subject!!"

Though it was the happiest thing in your life to be with this dork, but you still hid the pain from the past in your heart.

And you have a feeling that they were going to hunt you soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, please don't kill me.
But my ideas are back ((slapped

I haven't checked Wattpad since forever (orz)

I will try to update, but it will be slow. (I mean it LOL)

Once again, I'm sorry!
Don't kill me 。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。