8. The Last Battle of the Day

Normal POV:

"Now, we have finally come to the last battle of the day!!
And it will be Kagura Mikazuchi of Mermaid Heels versus (F/n) (L/n) of Sabertooth!"

(y/n) shot up from her seat, "Yosh! It's my turn~" She said gleefully.

Rufus patted her shoulder, "You can beat her, (Y/n)"

Orga joined in, too. "Yeah! Kick her ass!!"

Rogue nodded.

"(Y/n)-nee-chan, good lucku~!"

"Fro think so too!" Fro and Lector cheered of her too.

"As a member if Sabertooth, I will beat her! You can count on me!" (Y/n) smiled.

Sting on the other hand, was completely silent. He was worried about his girlfriend. What if Kagura hurt her badly? What if Kagura stabbed her with her Katana?

(Y/n) left the stands , and Sting chased after her.

"(Y/n)!!" Sting yelled, stopping (Y/n) from stepping out to the field.

(Y/n) turned around and widen her eyes.

"Sting? Why are yo-- oof!"

Sting grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. "Please be careful."

(Y/n) smiled and hugged back, enjoying his warmth. "....Will do."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"This is another battle between two beauties!!"

And the crowd cheered.

"I look forward to battle you." (Y/n) bowed, as she greeted her opponent.

"A-ah, same here..." Kagura said, a little shocked with (Y/n)'s action.

(Y/n) lifted her head and smiled. "I hope we won't have any hard feelings after this battle."

Kagura smiled slightly and nodded, "Yeah."

"And the match begins!!!"

Kagura charged directly and (Y/n), holding her Katana in her hands.

A direct attack?

(Y/n) managed to dodged Kagura's attacks, but one of it hit her stomach, and she hit the ground.

"oww..." (Y/n) groaned as she stood up.

"Guess I'll start attacking too..." three cards magically appeared in (Y/n)'s hands, she took the cards and magic circles appeared.
"  Rise at my command!  Magician, Leo and Aries!! "

A fine man dressed as a knight with a gigantic sword, and two fair ladies, one with a shied, another with a big golden scepter appeared in the arena.

"Master, is this woman our enemy?" Leo asked.

"I would prefer 'opponent' rather than 'enemy'" (Y/n) answered.

"We shall take her down, then." Magician suggested.

"Master, please leave this to us." Aries said in a soft tone.

The three daemons got in to their fighting positions, so did Kagura.

"GO!!" Leo demanded, and they started battling. 3 versus 1, it's quite hard to watch the whole battle. They moved swiftly, attacking professionally.

They could win, though. But Kagura unleashed her Gravity Magic, and the three daemons' were pushed down to the ground.

"I-I can't move!!!"

"M-me too..."

Kagura were about to attack them, but (Y/n) summoned them back before she could.

"Hm? What are you doing? I haven't finish them yet." Kagura stopped, glaring at (Y/n).

"I can't let you hurt them anymore. They're precious to me." (Y/n) said in a stern voice.

"Hmph! Take care of yourself first!!" Kagura drew her katana out, pointing it at (Y/n)...

Sting's POV:

From the stands , I saw (Y/n) summoned back her daemons, and Kagura was charging straight at her.

(Y/n), look out!!!!

Kagura's speed was incompetable. (Y/n) didn't have enough time to dodge, and Kagura kept attacking her with her Katana without mercy.

(Y/n) cried in pain, everytime she cries was like a sword stabbed into my chest...

I wanted to go help (Y/n) so badly, I even tried jumping down from the stand. But Rogue stopped me.

After several attacks, Kagura finally stopped attacking. (Y/n) was covered in bruises, coughing blood, too. My heart hurts seeing her like that, it hurts a lot...

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Ohh?! Is this the end for Sabertooth?!"

"Give up already. Sometimes, mermaids eat tigers too." Kagura stared at me while I was regaining my strength.

I slowly stood up, and lifted my right hand to the sky.
That's right... I still have this...

The sky instantly turned dark, and into a galaxy of stars. Everyone, including my opponent, Kagura, was shocked.

"What is this?! A galaxy of stars?! Is this (Y/n)'s power?!!"

I took a deep breath, and began to 'eat'(or suck) the power that the galaxy of stars gave out, and the air was getting thinner second by second.

"What is (Y/n) doing?! The air is getting thinner around here!!"

"S-Stop Fooling Around!!!!"

I heard Kagura yelled, and charged at me again.

I ignored the emcee announements, ignored the audiences cheering, ignored the fact that Kagura was charging at me, and ignored Sting's yell,until I finished my 'meal'.

I took another deep breath.
"Roar of the..."

Kagura stopped her attack and widen her eyes, just like everyone else in the arena.

"...... GALACTIC DRAGON!!!"

A powerful beam, same colour as the galaxyof stars, shot towards Kagura. She yelled in pain as she git hit.

My roar faded, and Kagura felled to the ground. Silence flood around the arena.

"A-a-and the winner is, (F/n) (L/n) of Sabertooth!!!!! And (Y/n) has revealed her true power!!! This is truly shocking!"

I was out of magic and strength, and I sat on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Mermaids might get to eat Tigers... But no mermaids will get to eat a dragon!" I gave Kagura a weak smile.

The crowd cheered loudly as I returned to my team. Sting was already there waiting for me.

"Sting..." I managed to called out his name before I collapse . He caught me in his strong, muscular arms.

"You did great, (Y/n). Your really did..."

I heard him say before I black out..

--------------------------------------- (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)-------

Leo: http://ayakashi-ghost-guild.wikia.com/wiki/Leo

Magician: http://ayakashi-ghost-guild.wikia.com/wiki/Magician

Aries: http://ayakashi-ghost-guild.wikia.com/wiki/Aries