18. A Mission with Him

Normal POV:

"Nooooo I don't wannaaaaa!!!"

You are going on a mission with your boyfriend, but getting him on the train is a huge problem.

Sting was trying to get off of the train, but you were pulling him back. "S-Sting!!"

He cried so loud , people started gathering around both of you to see what's going on.

"Is that Sabertooth's guild master?"

"Yeah! He's Sting Eucliffe! And that must be (F/n) (L/n). She's so pretty! They look really cute together."

"Tch, she should hang out with me instead, not that dorky guild master!"

"No no, Sting is really good looking too!"

The boys and the girls were squealing over both of you, making Sting growl in annoyance. He got up, grabbed your hand and pulled you into the train.

After both of you found your seats, Sting immediately felt sick. "(Y/N)..."

"Oh god."

You pulled his head down to your lap, and cast your magic on him.

Motion sickness doesn't realy work on you, because your power is a bit similar to Wendy's. But if the vehicle gets really shaky, you might feel a bit sick.

"Feeling any better?" You asked the blond who was sleeping on your lap. "Mhmm." He replied.

"You know, I was kinda surprised that you suddenly decided to be a good boyfriend and get on the train. I thought I could never get you on it !" You giggled.

He gave you a pout and groaned, "I didn't wanna get on it! But I just couldn't stand that those stupid people talking about how you should date them instead of me! I can't think of anyone dating you other than me."

You laughed, caressing his face with your fingers tenderly. "Sting, you better get to sleep before my magic wears off."

He shot up from your lap, "(Y/N), don't change the subject! Aren't you jealous when those girls said those stuffs?!"

Oh goodness, he was looking at you with those.. those adorkable, irresistible puppy eyes.

"O-Of course I am! Well, a little.." You blushed.

"But you didn't seem to be bothered. " he pouted.

"Oh Sting, get some sleep already. "

"But..."

"No buts!"

"...."

You sighed, finally, some peace.

--Time Skip

After arrived at a town, both of you went to meet the mayor of the town.

The mayor was quite a gentleman. He was well mannered, wearing tuxedo, and even served you tea. 

"So, you are from Sabertooth? Thank god you came. That Dark Guild is causing too much troubles for our little town!" The mayor exclaimed.

"I see. Don't worry, we'll defeat this dark guild." You gave him a light smile.

The mayor smiled gratefully, but then replaced with a worried face.

"But... only the both of you..? The Dark Guild isn't easy to defeat.."

Sting grabbed your hand into his, "Dontcha worry! (y/n) and I make a very strong team! We'll beat em." He grinned.

"Yeah! Can you tell us the name of the Dark Guild?"

The mayor nodded, "Malice Minor."

Suddenly your head started aching.

...Have I heard of it before...?

Your vision started to blur, and you felt dizzy.

"(Y/N)..?!"

Sting grabbed your shoulders and shook you slightly.

You snapped and look at Sting, he was looking at you with worried eyes. "Are you alright...?"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine. Shall we go?" You held his hand and smiled. He hesitated a bit, but then gave you a nod. And both of you were on your way to the Dark Guild.

It must be just a normal headache..

You told yourself. But who knew, it wasn't as that simple as you think.

----Time Skip

You arrived at a marvelous building, or a mansion to be precise.

Sting punched his fist into his palm, "Alright! Let's tear this guild down!! You ready, (y/n)?"

"... Yeah..Sure..." you simply answered.

"(Y/N), are you really okay? You look a bit pale.." Sting clasped your hands together.

You gave him a nod and a kiss on his forehead. "Let's go."

You lied, though. Your headache was still bothering you. But you tried to hide it.

Sting was about to break the gates, but a voice startled him.

"Not so fast, boy."

A voice rang through your ears.  A voice you never wish to hear. A voice that made you tremble.

Two people appeared in front of both of you, A tall, charming man who was in his 40s, he wore a fancy hat and a coat on his shoulders,  and a fair woman with a strapless silk dress, showing her bust. Her age seems to be above 35.

You couldn't believe it. You were trembling, hoping this was just a nightmare, a bad dream.

Sting put a hand on your shoulders, "(Y/N)?"

"Aah, (Y/N)" the mysterious duo smirked,

"How nice to see you again."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

I YOLO-ed while writing the whole storyy
Finally I have some ideaaass~~
Please look forward to the next chapter!
And school's starting soon ;w;