10. Dai Mato Enbu ~3~

This chap might be boring...

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Finally! The third day of the Grand Magic Games has came. What kind of amazing battles will we see today? Let us start Day 3 with the competition: Pandemonium!!"

"Pandemonium? You mean like an adobe of daemons?"I asked. It sounds scary though..

"Eh? Playing in a haunted house this time?" Sting laughed.

"Now, each team please chose a representative to participate in this Pandemonium!"

"I shall fight this time! It's about time I show off my Black Lightning!" Orga announced.

"Yeah! you go get em there, Orga!" we cheered.

"Right! The representatives hadls been chosen!
From Sabertooth, Orga!
From Lamia Scale, Jura!
From Blue Pegasus, Hibiki!
From Raven Tail, Obra!
From Mermaid Heel, Millianna!
From Quatro Puppy, Novali!
From Fairy Tail A, Erza!
and Fairy Tail B, Cana!

These are our eight competitors! "

The crowd cheered.

Suddenly, A Black magic circle appeared in the sky, and a gigantic mansion was coming out from it. Well, up side down, that is. It's like hanging in the middle of the sky.

"Pandemonium, a temple haunted by evil mosters!" Mato said.
"There are 100 monsters in the temple, They are divided into D, C, B, A and S. Those are the levels of the monsters. "

The mascot begin to explain the rules and how will the competition be played.

"I hope Orga will be okay... The D rank monsters are quite scary already! " I shivered.

"Its no big deal, Orga will nail this!" Sting grinned.

"If he doesn't sing that song again, that is. " Rufus crossed his arms.

We sweat dropped. "Ahahaha..."

The participants decided their orders, and it seems like Fairy Tail is the first... and the last .

Erza announced that she'll battle all 100 monsters, which surprised the whole arena.
100 mosters versus  1 Titania...

Even us the Saber members are shocked.

Erza stepped in the temple, and the monsters appeared.

She began to requip and slash down the monsters, and in no time, half of it was gone.

But she seemed to be exhausted..

Until she came to the last one, The S class monster... looks like a spider with a big brain..

"Seriously?"

But we spoke to soon, The S class 'spider' turned into a Giant Monster.

Even though Erza was badly wounded, she still slashed the monster, bringing glory to her guild.

"Amazing!! Erza defeated 100 Monsters!! With no doubt, it's a tremendous victory!!!"

I smiled.
In the end, Titania won. Even though it was 100 - 1.

The temple disappeared, Erza was sent back to the field. The crowd was cheering and shouting her name.

"Titania!!"

"Fairy Tail's strongest female wizard!!!"

"Erzaa!"

"The cheering won't stop!! Unbelievable!
And so, Pandemonium has been conquered!! Fairy Tail A receives 10 points! "