14. Sweet Dreams My Love

Normal POV:

  The battle between Fairy Tail and Sabertooth was fierce. But in the end, Fairy Tail won a tremendous victory.

Right now, (Y/n) is in a room with his sleeping and injured boyfriend, Sting. He was sleeping peacefully on her lap, she didn't mind, though. Watching his cute sleeping face made her blush slightly.

The room was filled with silence, no Minerva's scolding, no Orga's singing, no Rufus talking about how great his memory is...Just (Y/n) humming, and Sting's breathing slowly.

She busied herself with running her hands into his perfect blond hair.

"(Y/n)-nee?" The door suddenly opened, and a few people and two exceeds entered the room.

(Y/n) smiled, "Hello guys. " "(Y/n)-nee, is Sting-kun okay?" Lector and Frosch crawled onto the bed and sat beside Sting. "Yeah, how is he?" Minerva crossed her arms.

"He's fine. He's just tired. How's Rogue?"

"I'm fine too. " Rogue entered the room with bandages and plasters all around his body and face.

"Rogue!" Frosch flew into his arms. "You're awake, Rogue-Sama." Yukino walked towards him and led him to the couch.

"Tch. I can't believe Sabertooth lost. " Minerva seemed to be irritated at the fact that both of them lost to Fairy Tail.

"Now now, Minerva. You saw the battle too. Fairy Tail is really strong. "(Y/n) smiled at her cousin, while laced her fingers with Sting.

Minerva always had a soft spot for her. "Sigh, I supposed so. We still have one more day to catch up. We need to keep the name of  Fiore's Number 1 guild." She said with in a stern voice.

"Oh yeah! I wanna kick that Lightning Dragon's ass!!"

"Hm. Will do."

Orga and Rufus agreed.

"Ugh!! What's with the noise?!" Sting shot up from (Y/n)'s lap. "Ugh.. I still have a headache..." He rubbed the back of his head.

"You okay?" (Y/n) massaged his shoulders .

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sting took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Suddenly, he felt a dangerous aura neared him.

"Sting Eucliffe. I'm pretty sure you remember the deal we made, eh?"

Minerva had a sadistic look on her face, the kind of face that makes you wanna go smash into a wall and stab yourself with a frozen banana....Just saying.

"E-E-Eh?!" Sting had a hundred sweat drop. "He was too strong!! You saw it too!" Sting argued but he couldn't fight over Minerva's deadly glare.

Sting clung onto (Y/n)'s waist and hid his head on her chest like a 5 year old boy who lost his pacifier.

"(Y/n)~~ yelp..." he mentally cried.

(Y/n) patted his head, "Mi-chan~ please don't be so mean to him..." she pouted a bit. "I'll go on a for a girls day with you this Sunday?"

Minerva sighed again, admitting defeat. "Fine, but you owe for this, Sting Eucliffe!"

Everyone laughed.

"Alright. Now get some sleep already. We have a day off tomorrow. So rest all you want. " Minerva left.

"Goodnight, (Y/n), Sting. " Everyone started leaving the room too.

"Well, I'm sleepy too. Night, Sting-kun, (Y/n)-nee. " Lector flew to the window-side couch and snuggled in blanket.

After all of the goodnights and sleep tights, (Y/n) and Sting were snuggled up togther under the warm covers.

Sting brought (y/n) to his chest and rested his head on hers, "I'm sorry ,

(y/n)... I broke my promise.." He mumbled into her hair.

"No.. it's not your fault. They're really amazing, aren't they?"

"....Yeah." Sting thought of the battle again, how Natsu fought for his friends.

"Come on, it's past midnight. Let's go to sleep, shall we?"

"Okay. Sweet dreams, (y/n). "

With a long, passionate good-night kiss, they started falling into slumber while holding each other tightly.

"..sweet..dreams..Sting.."

And that night, they dreamt the sweetest dream in their life.

---------------------------------------------------♥♥♥---

Okay it's almost midnight here.
Sweet Dreams guys ♥

((If its not night yet at your place, go get a nap or morning sleep this instant >8U

Just kidding ahahaha~))