Day 1

In which Harry Potter has twenty-five days to gather the courage to tell Draco Malfoy he loves him. This, of course, includes all of the cheesiest, cutest tropes I can put in, including Truth or Dare, mittens, pink noses from the cold, snowflakes, walks in Hogsmeade in the snow, snowball fights, and, of course,  enchanted mistletoe.

Oh my god, I'm so excited to write this book today is November 17, 2019, but of course, this chapter will be published on December 1.

Each chapter will be its own day counting up to Christmas and will be accompanied by its own Christmas song

I really hope you guys enjoy this because I'm so excited to write it

Love, 

Nyx

*******************************

Song- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

"Watch out!" Harry yelled, grabbing the back of Hermione's shirt and yanking her backward.

"Wh- Harry!"

"Sorry, Mione, but I'd rather not kiss you," Harry said, pointing up at the sprig of shimmering silver mistletoe at the top of the doorway. Hermione's eyes followed and widened.

"I'm going to find out who keeps putting those up, and I'm going to kill them."

Harry just laughed, carefully stepping around the slightly shimmering circle on the floor of the mistletoe's range. Hermione followed, glaring at the enchanted plant.

"Damn," Ron said when they sat down. "I got caught with Seamus, I was hoping you two would get screwed over too."

"Hey, a kiss from me isn't that bad!" Seamus protested, laughing.

"It is when I have to witness it," Dean grumbled, stabbing his mashed potatoes harder than necessary.

"Darling, you know I didn't mean it!" Seamus was still grinning.

Dean pouted. "You really didn't have to kiss him for that long."

"I was making the most of the moment!"

Ron just shook his head, looking traumatized. Harry patted his shoulder, attempting to contain his laughter.

"So. When ya gonna ask him out?" Neville asked easily, leaning across the table.

Harry sighed. "Why do we always bring this up?"

"Because you're such a pathetic gay crisis," Hermione answered.

"Like you're not," Harry shot back. "And I'm bi."

Hermione tilted her head in acknowledgment. "But I don't go on and on and on about it."

"'Who let her have such beautiful eyes?' 'Oh my God, her smile!' 'Jesus Christ, I'm gonna fucking lose it if she smirks one more fucking time," Harry mocked.

"Shut up!" Hermione shouted, smacking his arm. "Alright, fine, I'm out. Neville?"

"When ya gonna ask him out?" Neville repeated.

"When you ask Blaise out," Harry mumbled, thinking it would end the conversation.

Boy, was he wrong.

Neville's grin was positively predatory as he stood from the table, walking toward the Slytherin table.

"What is he doing?" Harry asked, panicking.

"Why Harry, I believe he's holding you to your promise," Dean said with a wicked grin.

Harry watched in mild horror as Neville lightly tapped Blaise Zabini on the shoulder, biting his lip nervously. Neville said something and Blaise stood up, looking confused. Neville took his hand and said a few things, blushing as Blaise's eyes went wider and wider. Eventually, Neville shifted from side to side and said something else. After a pause, Blaise blushed deeply, smiling and nodding.