Day 13

Song: Jingle Bells

"I want you to meet my parents," Elijah whispered. "I know we've only been dating for a day, but I feel like I've known you forever."

"Sure," Harry said, because anything else would have been an asshole answer and Harry couldn't be an asshole to this boy, not when he was so sweet to Harry.

Elijah positively lit up, kissing Harry's cheek and darting off.

"Congratulations, loverboy," Draco teased as he pushed open the door to the Great Hall, letting Harry in. "Meeting parents is a big deal."

"I know," Harry whispered miserably, following Draco to the Gryffindor table.

"Are you okay?" Draco murmured as they sat down.

Harry nodded, but then paused and shook his head. He couldn't lie to Draco.

Draco lightly bumped shoulders with Harry. "I'm here for you," he whispered, and then turned to ask Pansy something.

Something touched his foot under the table, and Harry looked up to see Hermione looking at him with a concerned expression. You alright? she mouthed.

Harry just shook his head, sighing. She gave him a sympathetic look and mouthed talk later. Her attention was then dragged away by Ron, who showed her a crudely drawn map on a napkin and was saying something about 'secret passages' and 'the twins'.

Harry stared at the Slytherin table. It was almost weird to look over there and not see Draco, to know that he was right next to Harry, and yet Harry still couldn't have him.

He needed to stop this. He needed to stop thinking about Draco, stop wondering what would happen if he just said fuck it and told him, stop wondering what his lips felt like, what it would be like to have his undivided attention, stop-

"Um, I have something I'd like to tell you guys," Draco said quietly.

Their group at the table turned to face him.

"Um, there's something I've been thinking about these past couple days, and I talked to Ron about it, and then I talked to Luna, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm, um... asexual."

Ron smiled, nodding like he already knew. Luna didn't look up from her cereal.

"Thank you for trusting up with that information," Harry replied softly. Draco smiled so sweetly at him that Harry felt like his heart was going to shatter. Pansy gave Draco a hug, and Blaise muttered something that sounded suspiciously like "god, I couldn't go without sex," to which Neville smacked his arm with a grin.

Draco blushed. "Anyways, yeah. Harry, can you pass the apple juice?"

Harry snapped back to attention, grabbing the juice and handing it to the blonde, who smiled in thanks and started pouring a glass.

Harry wondered when Draco smiling at him was going to stop making his heart skip a beat.