Day 25

Song- All I Want For Christmas Is You

This book has been so fun to write! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Thank you for supporting this book and me, I'm incredibly grateful every day for the gift of the people who read my books.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Draco looked far too adorable for Harry's heart to physically handle.

Harry sat down and avoided the blonde's eyes as he grabbed the orange juice.

Draco was wearing the softest red sweater Harry had ever seen, with the too-long sleeves bunched at his hands. His nose was pink, whether from blush or the cold, Harry didn't know, and he was wearing little reindeer antlers on his head.

He looked fucking cute.

"Draco, you look fucking cute," Ron commented as he sat down. "In the most aromantic way I can say this, you're fuckin' adorable."

"Thank you!" Draco responded sweetly. He caught Harry's eyes and blushed slightly. After the number of times they had kissed yesterday, Harry could barely look at him without his heart hurting.

"Merry Christmas, motherfuckers!" Pansy cheered as she sat down, Hermione dropping down in the seat next to her.

Blaise whistled at the hickey on her neck. "Merry Christmas indeed, Pansy. Have fun last night?"

"You know it," Pansy replied with a smirk. Hermione was blushing, and tugged the scarf on her own neck tighter.

"Ew," Harry commented, scrunching up his nose. Draco nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, Ron, you gave us quite the show yesterday. I was a half-hour late to classes because of you," Neville added.

Ron winked. "I'm sure Blaise had fun."

"No comment," Blaise replied with a grin, pulling his boyfriend closer.

After a bit, the group finished their food and started leaving to go to class.

Just before Harry could walk through the Great Hall doors, Draco grabbed his arm.

"Hey, can we talk for a sec?" he asked, seeming nervous.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Draco scratched the back of his neck. "It's just... well... fuck, how do I say this? Um... we've been getting to know each other a lot lately, and... oh, fuck, nevermind."

The boy started to walk past Harry, but Harry caught his arm and pulled him back.

"I'm in love with you."

Fuck. Why had he said that?

Draco coughed, eyes wide. "What?!"

"I'm in love with you. I have been for a while." Harry shifted from side to side. "I dated Elijah because he reminded me of you. I hung out with you all the time because every second I spend around you is hell and heaven in one. I'm in love with you. When you asked me yesterday how I like to be kissed... I like to be kissed any way, as long as you're the one kissing me."

Harry stepped backward into the ring of mistletoe in the Great Hall entrance.

"So, you hold all the cards here. You can pretend this never happened and we move on and I'll never bring it up again, or you can kiss me."

His heart was pounding, his hands shaking, and he had no idea where his words had come from and he was already starting to regret them.

Draco's eyes were wide and focused on Harry, searching for any hint of humor. When he found none, he stepped forward.

"You're fucking insane, you know that?" he murmured.

Harry's heart sank. Fuck-

"You're lucky I'm insane too," Draco whispered.

And he stepped forward and kissed Harry.