Day 10

Song: Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

"Good morning, motherfuckers," Pansy greeted as she sat down.

"Morning, Pansy," Hermione responded. Harry gave her a nod of response.

"I think we should do something, to celebrate December tenth."

Ron frowned. "What's so special about December tenth?"

Pansy sighed dramatically. "Many years ago, in the spring, two people were married. They were happy, joyful, elated. And they found out their world was about to get so much brighter. They-"

"This bitch was born," Draco cut in.

"She was born a drama queen," Blaise added, kissing Pansy's cheek.

Harry's eyes immediately darted over to Neville to see how he reacted to Blaise kissing someone else's cheek, expecting anger.

Instead, Neville was laughing at what Blaise had said. They hadn't stopped holding hands.

"Happy birthday, Pansy!" Hermione cheered, cutting off Harry's train of thought. The others mimicked the phrase, and Pansy beamed.

"I was thinking we could have a little party tonight," she said in a low, conspiratorial voice.

"Why are we whispering?" Hermione whispered.

"Because alcohol isn't allowed on grounds," Draco whispered back.

"What does that have to do- ohhhh." Hermione's eyes got wide and she grinned. "Awesome."

Pansy grinned wickedly, and Hermione seemed stunned by the sight.

"Meet you guys tonight. Bring drinks. Room of Requirement. Ten o'clock," Pansy whispered, and rushed off.

"I think I'm in love," Hermione whispered, seeming dizzy.

Harry caught Draco's eyes with a grin.

Me too.

*******************

"Truth or dare?" 

Harry wondered how they ended up here. It had started with just a few drinks and sharing some stories, and now the group was sitting in a circle with a wand in the middle, Veritaserum slightly wearing off with the alcohol and far too much embarrassment from stupid dares already causing flushed faces.

Harry had a feeling Ginny shouldn't choose either, but she seemed to have no such fears when she leaned forward with challenge in her eyes and a matching evil grin and an answer of "Dare."

The gleam in Pansy's eyes was Ginny's only warning that she'd made a mistake before Pansy replied, "Kiss Snape."

Ginny's black-coated lips fell open in shock and horror as Ron made a sound similar to a dying goose.

"You can't be serious," Ginny replied. "That's suicide!"

"Then it's time to die, baby," Pansy responded without remorse.

"If you call her baby again I'll be forced to kill you," Luna mumbled, not looking up from her attempt to create Firewhiskey from scratch a few feet away, part of her earlier dare. Pansy paled slightly, noticeably scooting away from the blonde girl.

"Come on, Gin!" Seamus exclaimed with far too much enthusiasm. "Get to it!"

Ginny looked a bit green as she stood. The others followed behind her as she walked to the dungeons, giggling and shushing each other.

Harry couldn't help but glance over at Draco as they walked, only to be shocked at the sight of the boy already looking at him. Draco grinned, before facing the entrance to the Slytherin dungeons.