Day 21

Song: So This Is Christmas

Harry was starting to think his life was perfect.

The snow was softly falling landing in Draco's blonde curls as the boy fell on the ice yet again.

"I'm gonna get it eventually," he grumbled.

"Sure you will, pussy," Ginny mocked as she skated circles around him.

"Don't call people names, Ginny, it's rude and upsetting," Luna commented mildly as she enchanted the snowflakes around her to make a strange sort of shape that sort-of resembled a flower.

"Sorry, angel," Ginny responded.

"Sorry, angel," Seamus mocked. Dean threw a snowball at him. "Hey!"

Dean shrugged, a wicked grin on his face just before he pouted. "I'm sorry," he murmured, crawling closer to Seamus. Harry noticed him dragging his fingers along the snow, gathering some in his hand. "I didn't mean to upset you."

Seamus' eyes were a bit glazed as Dean straddled his lap, stroking his cheek with the back of his hand.

Then Dean shoved a handful of snow down Seamus' shirt and ran.

"You mother-" Seamus broke off his shout to chase after his laughing boyfriend.

Ron's eyes followed him as he shook his head. "This is why you don't have boyfriends. They betray you and shove snow down your shirt."

"True that," Hermione agreed, charming him buttons to add to his snowman. "Get you a woman."

"Nah, women are dramatic," Pansy replied lazily as she finished another row of braids in Hermione's dark hair. "Get you someone who isn't a guy or a girl. They're chill as hell."

"How dare you imply I'm dramatic," Hermione responded with a deadpan expression. "I'm gonna go fling myself off the nearest building now."

"Pansy, you are a girl," Harry added from his spot by the frozen lake.

"I identify as a trash can," Pansy responded with a flat voice, adding a gold clip to one of Hermione's braids.

"Don't degrade yourself, darling. You're at the very least a recycling bin," Hermione replied, handing Ron another button.

"Who cares, we're all biodegradable trash just existing in a universe made to kill us," Pansy sighed dramatically. "At least your hair is pretty."

"How dare you presume I exist," Blaise argued from the tree above her, winding flower stems together for his flower crown.

"How dare you presume I'm biodegradable," Neville added, charming another flower and handing it to Blaise.

Luna squinted at her creation before adding a very helpful "yep."

Draco fell again, and Ginny laughed at him before helping him back up.

Seamus and Dean flopped back down against, exhausted and out of breath, Seamus lying across Dean's lap as the other boy smiled and ran his fingers through Seamus' hair.

Ron added his final button and stared proudly at his snowman.

Pansy finished Hermione's last braid, smiling and kissing her girlfriend lightly on the cheek.

Blaise placed his crown of flowers on Neville's head, and Neville smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

Yeah, Harry's life was perfect.