Chapter 21

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, thank you so much for your support and patience. Honestly, last month was insane. Had been sick, no inspiration and was waiting for season 3 to finish. Now I am back with full energy. I can't believe this story has reached 7.7k reads. IT'S INSANE!!!!

So anyway any news about my stories or anything I will be posting it on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfPp-gNWMRnrvMnEwsxTgaQ .

Thanks a MILLION to each and every one of you, especially to all friends who take time to text, dm, WhatsApp or comment to me. Thanks.

Love, Nina. 

P.S. Enjoy ;)

The day had been exhaustive. Gabriel could barely spend time with Nathalie due to two meetings that ended up longer than expected. But today was the day, the first day they would have dinner together, as a family. 

-Adrien? - Nathalie knocked on Adrien's bedroom door.

-Come in.

-Adrien, dinner is ready - she smiled at him. 

She was really beautiful when she smiled. Gabriel and Adrien agreed on that. 

-I will be there in a minute - he answered, and she closed the door. 

She then walked towards Gabriel's study. 

-Gabriel?

-Oh, Nathalie - he walked up to her and softly kissed the top of her head. 

-What are you doing? - she asked. 

-It's a surprise, my beautiful lady. From now on, and until I finish, my computer is out of boundaries. 

-You know I like breaking boundaries, Sir- she bit his lower lip. 

-You know that drives me crazy - moaned Gabriel. 

Nathalie giggled. 

-Come have dinner - she said before turning around. 

-I want this as my dinner - said Gabriel spanking Nathalie's ass. 

-Uhhh... well maybe you can have it later - she blew a kiss to him. 

Dinner was over. Nathalie came back from the kitchen with 3 plates of apple strudel. 

-Here, and here - she said extending one plate to Gabriel and another one for Adrien - Added another ball of ice-cream for you - she winked her eye at Adrien. 

-Sweet, thanks mom - he smiled - is it okay if I call you mom?

-You can call me however you want, my child. 

When they were all over Adrien excused himself to sleep. 

-Goodnight, guys. 

-Love you - said Nathalie. 

-Goodnight, son - answered Gabriel. 

They waited until Adrien was out of sight. 

-I am tired - said Gabriel. 

-Just let me take this to the kitchen and I'll be back, my love. 

It only took a minute and Nathalie was back. 

-Ready? - she asked. 

-Ready.

Nathalie was already lying in bed, checking on tomorrow's schedule. 

-Tonight's dinner was just... amazing -  she told him while he took off his shirt. 

-I know. Hey, by the way, are you okay with Adrien calling you... well you know?

-Mom? - she asked - I am perfectly fine with that, we are a family. Now hurry up, come here. 

Gabriel walked shirtless towards her. 

-Umm, aren't you going to put on a shirt, or pajamas or anything?

-Why? - he said climbing onto her - Does this make you uncomfortable?

He started kissing her jawline, his left hand set on one of her breasts. 

-I thought... you... were... tired - Nathalie was able to mutter. 

-I am never tired when it comes to making love to you - he said ripping her pajamas off. 

-I love that - she smiled, before taking his mouth in hers.