02. David Stefensson

Unknown Warehouse, 22.20

The smirks on his face terrified the man in front of him. "Do you know who I am?"
"R.. Raymond Reddington."
"You know? Hahaha. So you must know that if I don't get a useful information from you, your head isn't useful anymore. Right?" He pointed a gun to his forehead and smile. "I'm sorry. What's your name again?"
"Karl."
"Last name?"
"Just Karl."
"Okay, Just Karl. I know you're a handler of David Stefensson. He was assigned to get closer to me, apparently also assigned to kill me. Tell me who gave him the assignments."
"I don't know any name! I just know that he's at high level clearance. Only a code name."
"Then give me the code name."
"Fourth Base."
"Hmm.." Reddington is familiar with the name, as well as the secret project that involves the name. "Interesting, the name keeps coming. Well, thank you for your cooperation. And please, I apologized on behalf of my friend for breaking your door." He giggles, "You better re-sign from this job. Trust me. Anyway, I need to go. Come on Dembe." Reddington left Karl alone and goes into his car.

"Raymond."
"Yes Dembe?"
"A call from Glen."
"Glen? Is he asking to get on my plane again?"
"No, Raymond. He said a man is looking for you." He looks at it and takes the phone from Dembe.

"Yes Glen?"
"Somebody just came here, a man found me and associate me with you. What did you do?!"
"Slow down beans. Tell me what happened."
"He said, that I might be a great tracker, but he also is. Told me to said this to you; Walter O'Brien wants to talk."
"Who's this Mr. O'Brien?"
"Apparently, some government contractor. He worked for homeland. I looked into this man, turns out he had an associate who died on that train wreck. Maybe he wants to get revenge on you!"
"No Glen. If he's able to find you, but instead of holding you he says he wants to talk, he might knows something. I'm gonna pay Mr. O'Brien a visit."

The Garage, 00.15

"You're definitely insane Walter. I thought you only tried to tracked him! You challenge this man to see you?! That was stupid!" Cabe almost lost his mind once Toby found out on Walter's whereabout today. "Cabe is right Walt. I told you, we're in. You should've talk to us before doing that!" Happy is extremely upset not only because it's dangerous, but also she feels like Walter didn't think that their opinion matters.

"I have to caught his attention. He has information that we couldn't get, and we have information that he couldn't get."
"I know! But challenging him has no guarantee that he will come here like a normal person. Who knows what kind of person he is??!! What if he shots first then ask?" Toby can't believe Walter will be that reckless to do that. He knows Walter is a risk taker, but not that kind of risk.

Sly tries to cooling the tension down, "Anyway, since you already did that. Let's talk about your further findings."
"I was able to get the last ping on burner phone that Stefensson sent his message to. It was 5 minutes from the gas station outside Nebraska."
"You think it's near the safe house?"
"My guess, yes. But I can't narrow down any property owned by Stefensson in that area. He got plenty, but none of them is nearby this location."
"Maybe it isn't under his name. It's a safe house after all."
"Right, that's why I track down the location of the burner phone for the last 6 months, as well as Stefensson's. There is one location where those two phones were met. There is a small cabin, owned by Mrs. Theresa Langley, a.k.a Theresa Stefensson. David's mom. Langley was her childhood name."
"That's it! That's the safe house."

A Blacksite, 01.37

After she can feel her legs again, she's sure she can trust it for running. So she execute her plan to get out of this place. She remembers every step, every turns, and every numeric combination even though she was brought here with a blindfold.

Earlier yesterday, she picked up a used gum outside her prison wall, she knows it contains the guard thumb print when he put it on the wall. Also, she asked for paracetamol from the guard after she faked a fever. Then she put it on his drink when Pete came in as a regular check-up of her brain.

She put it slowly on her thumb as she watches the guard is sleeping, and pressed it into the lock. She's able to get out from her cell and takes the guard's card to access the maintaining room. The security system is a state of the art, but not for a mind like her. After rebooting the system, she put an hour loop of the CCTV for the other guard to see. "A piece of cake. One hour is enough for me."

After make sure everything is in place, she takes a gun from the drawer and crawl into the vents which headed outside the building.

The Garage, 00.45

Everyone is going back to their places, leaving Walter, alone in there. Waiting, expecting to see the dangerous man soon. He hopes Reddington will appear and talk to him soon. Eyes are heavy and all he can think about is the picture of Paige crying in front of him at the night of the accident, resulting teardrops on his own cheeks as he falls asleep.

"Tell me why I shouldn't shoot you right now." Walter hear the sound behind him, as well as a click behind his head. His heart stopped for seconds before he dare himself to open his eyes and turn himself. "Because I know somebody framed you about the train crash." Soon as he heard that, Reddington lowered his gun and takes a seat across Walter's table. "I assume you're Mr. Reddington?"
"I am. My associate said you want to talk."
"Yes. I need to talk to you. I thought we both got pieces of puzzle that would be completed if we put it together."
"What do you want to know?"

"What do you know about a man called David Stefensson? You might know him as William Ames."