20. LP

L.A, 06.45

"Are you Dembe?"
"Yes. You said Alice sent you. Where is she?"
"Umm... I don't know. She told me to give you her new number. Telling me that you should bring me to umm... Scorpion?"
"Anything else?"
"Yes. She said something about....some people got Red? I don't know what it means, but she told me that she's gonna do something about it."

He is worry about them. He knows what she means. The Crimson Prime got Reddington, and Morgan will do her plan, alone. "Was Alice told you what she's gonna do?"
"Something about break in.... I don't know, but I kind of worry about that. It seems... dangerous."
"It is. That's why I need to find her."

The Garage, 11.20

"Dembe...." Walter open the door to him, along with a woman behind him. "Who's this?"
"Your accountant. Morgan wanted her to work for you guys."
"Wait, I thought Morgan is...."
"Long story. They got Mr. Reddington. Now she's hunting for him. She specifically told me to take care for this lady. But I have to find them. That's why I need you to keep an eye on her."
"You said they were in danger, guess what? I'm not gonna sit here, doing nothing."
"No, you stay. It's what Morgan wanted." He cannot believe that Dembe just told him Morgan is in danger and ask him to do nothing. He's angry.

"I know how you feel about Morgan. But Laila saved her. She wanted Laila to be safe. But I can't do that because I have to keep Mr. Reddington and Morgan safe. You do your part. I'll do mine." Walter start to wondering what kind of mess that got to both Reddington and Morgan. "Promise me you'll bring them home safely?"
"I only have three people in my life. My daughter, my granddaughter, and Raymond. If it means to get Morgan safe required his sacrifice, I know that's what Raymond wants. So yes, I'll put her first. Before anyone." Dembe offered Walter his hand, shake it as a promise. "Thank you Dembe. She's.... she means a lot to me. As a friend." Dembe sighs, "You need to promise me as well."
"What?"
"That you'll be honest with her when she's here." Walter looks at him, knowing that Dembe is actually take a jab on how he said it earlier. About what she means to him.

Jakarta, 10.35

"Why Oliver?"
"I already told you."
"I'm not talking about us. I'm talking about them. What the organization possibly want from me back then, and what they want from my daughter now?"
"I don't know what they want with Alice. They told me to kill her, I didn't. Now they need her. I don't get it. But you....I know why they wanted you back then."
"And what is that?"
"Because they need the Crimson Prime to be the only one. Not Cabal, not any other organizations."
"They used me to destroy the Cabal?"
"Yes. By misdirecting you into thinking that Cabal kill your daughter. That way, you'll do anything to take them down. The Crimson Prime once want to hire you for that job, but you refused. So they try another approaches."
"So that is why... The whole deal with Alice."
"And what is that?"
"Because Alice is an asset to take down not only the Cabal, but also any other organizations. They need to extract whatever is in her head. They can't kill her because it would exposed their organization as well. They need her alive."
"The Motherboard Project. I heard. I don't know it was Alice."
"Neither do I. The only anomaly is her husband. They didn't calculate that her husband would be assigned to kill me. That way, we were being connected again. Me and Alice."
"The train incident?"
"Ah, you keep your tab on me." Reddington smirks. "You know they got me and my family Red. That way, I need to keep an eye on you. In case they'll need you to be captured. You shouldn't come to me, looking for a shelter in the first place. If it wasn't for you, they would never assigned me. And I don't have to do this nasty job again."
"It's because I trust you Oliver. Like I said, you should've come to me. But it doesn't matter now. When this over, I can't forgive you...but I'll promise you, that your family would be taken care of."

11.40

Morgan is walking around the street, looking for one of her associate from her childhood. One of the kid in shelter house. Rumor has it that he's on the run from the FBI. He killed a killer who killed his wife and kid. He became a fugitive from killing that killer, so it's possible he's here as well because he once told her that the best place to hide is in this city. He can speak the language, he knows roads, and he's also quite likable here.

She gets into a bar with many foreigners just like her. "Sorry, do you know or seen this man? His name is Patrick. Umm... Patrick Jane." She pull a picture of him from her necklace. "Are you a cop?"
"No. I'm his friend." The bartender clearly know him or at least seen him. "Your name?"
"Morgan."
"Last name?"
"Stefensson." He got the phone on his stall table and seems like talking with his language to someone.

"He's gonna be here. Soon." He tells her to sit on one of the table and then bring her a glass of fresh milk. "Oh, no. I didn't order that..."
"I know. But he insisted." The bartender move aside and revealing Patrick behind him. "Morgan... You looked different. I mean... Really different."
"Jane..."
"No, I prefer Patrick here. Jane is like a woman's name for them." He smiles and take a seat in front of her. "How are you Patrick?"
"Me? Good. Considering I just killed the killer of my wife, and my kid."
"I know. I heard... I'm sorry about that."
"Don't worry. I feel great after that. Anyway, where's David?" She stutter for a second before she smiles and got her head up.
"David died, couple years go."
"Oh, I have no idea. I'm sorry. The cause?"
"Train accident. No need to be sorry."
"I am sorry.... Even though he stole you from me." She giggles. "Oh come on. He didn't stole me. You left me."
"I know. But anyway....The necklace. You still had it."
"Yeah. It was your gift. Before my marriage. It was strange at first... You know... Because I was broken hearted back then, when you got married with another woman. And when I got to marry somebody, umm...David, I never told you about the ceremony but yet you sent this. It was like you told me not to forget you."
"I did."
"What?"
"I sent that so you'll not forget me. And you don't. You're here."
"Haha. Oh geez. Your humor still amazed me." She rolls her eyes and finish the milk.

"No, I meant it."
"Stop it. That's ridiculous."
"Alright, if you say so. Anyway, why you're here? Looking for me?"
"Yes umm... I need help. With my father."
"Father? I thought you're an orphan?"
"Yes I was.... Now I'm not. I found my father. But I can't tell you now. Not here."
"Why?"
"I believe someone would follow me here. I need a safe place for a couple days. That's why I came to you. You're the only person I can trust here because of what happened with my father."
"Alright. We can find some place. Maybe we can take a cab. You mind?"
"Yes, I think it's better to stay low. I'm thinking.... let's just go to your room."
"Okay. I'll tell Andi not to let anyone enter my room."
"Andi?"
"The bartender."
"Oh. Haha. You befriend everyone here, don't you?"
"What can you say? I'm good at it."