33. Devil Takes Over

Malibu, 09.12

"Has she eaten anything yet? Has she talk about who Zephyr is?" Reddington step in and see Dembe in front of the house. "No. She hasn't. She's supposed to be in the hospital Raymond."
"I know. But she insists. She can't trust any stranger, even me. After Patrick passed, and got miscarriage, she doesn't even want to look at me in the eye. She didn't say, but I know she blamed me. She believes I jeopardize her life." He comes in and looking around, she's not inside the house but rather choose to sit outside her balcony.

"Alice.."
"I'm not talking." She put her headphone on and blast Deceptacon on a full volume. "You don't want me to know something. So I'm not giving you Zephyr as well. I'm gonna keep him for myself to deal with."
"Please, at least you can eat something."
"I can't hear you."

"Please, listen to me..." She turn it off.
"I'm listening. Now, did you find who tap on your phone?"
"No I..."
"Is it someone I know? Someone I trust?"
"No, I don't know. Alice.. "
"Give me your phone. I'm gonna figure it out in seconds."
"I can't give you that. I don't want you to be..."
"Violence? Damn right I want to kill somebody right now." She looks at his eyes and that's enough for Red to know that she meant it.

"Alice I don't want you to lose yourself. You had...so much to..."
"So much? To live for? Seriously? My life is all about....people dying around me. That's the life I want to live for? Get out."
"Alice.."
"Get...out.. I'm not talking to you. Not until I know who set me up or until you gave me what I want." She turns back and refused to talk again after that. "Okay. I'm gonna...go. But since you seems to be in a.... massive anger, I'm gonna take all the firearms in the house for now." Baz takes it all from her and then give it to Red.
"Hey! I need them."
"No you don't. You need to check yourself to a doctor. Baz will be here to make sure you do."

He walks out and meet Dembe, signaling him to come along. Leaving Morgan and Baz behind.

The Garage, 12.50

"Please don't do this Red."
"I came here. Because I respect you. I honor you for your kindness, and honesty. But I have to do this."
"You don't have to kill her."
"If I don't, someone will. You know she will."
"Can you at least let me see her for the last time? I'm begging you...I...love her."

Malibu, 10.09

My plan is flawless.

That one sentence keeps roaming in her head like it's sone kind of spell or something. "It was scattered around the place. It couldn't be done without.....no. It's not him, it couldn't be." She got this idea to find out, but she needs to get out first. And it includes immobilized Baz. But since Reddington took every firearms in the house, she can't use hers. So she's gathering some materials to safely takes him down.

She looks down her balcony and Baz is right there with his guns, secure the house. Alice raise her bb gun carefully and shot Baz's back, surprised and distracted him, result in the lose of his view while she takes a gun and a key. Then she run downstairs and takes one of Baz's car.

The Garage, 12.58

She drives straight to the garage to confront Walter about her suspicion, but instead she see Reddington there talking with Walter, so she decided not to get out from the car and pull up the window. She get a mirror and looks at them with it. Not so long after, Walter get into Reddington's car and drives away.

"Fuck this shit." She holds her steering wheel tightly. She almost couldn't believe herself that Walter really did this. She hit the gas and hoping to be able to intercept Red's vehicle and ask Walter herself. But it seems like they went into a warehouse and so she decided to get on behind instead. She could see Red and Walter go out from the car and talking. And it seems Walter is not in danger whatsoever. And Red almost apologetic instead. She can't hear anything, but Red goes in before Walter. He would definitely not gonna do that if he's about to kill Walter. She hardly see him enter the building after Red and Dembe.

Abandoned Warehouse, 13.20

"I suggest you not to see this O'Brien."
"I just need to talk to her. And I need to know why she did what she did."
"Okay. 15 minutes and it's over for her." Walter takes a deep breath and open the door where Laila is sitting on a chair, one of her arm is cuffed to its rest. "Walter. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.. please Mr. Reddington.."
"Laila. Stop. You know what you did and you know why I'm here. I'm not gonna stop him from killing you. You betrayed Morgan, him, us. You betrayed me. Why?"
"They got my sister Walt. I have no choice..."
"You have. You can come to me." Reddington cut her and look at her, upset. "If you come to me, not only I can get your sister out, I also could save both Patrick and his unborn child. Now I'm sure your sister is dead, along with Patrick and the baby as well. To make it even, I cannot let you live."
"I... I'm sorry for what I did. I really do." She's all tears and ready to close her eyes but then there's a call on Red's phone.

"Raymond. It's Baz." Dembe gives the phone to him. "Baz?"
"She's out. She got my gun and car."
"Who?"
"Morgan." Red tells Dembe to checkout the land outside the warehouse and spot Baz's car not that far away. But there's no one inside the car. "She's not there Raymond."
"She's here. She's absolutely here." He looks around and spot a wall that directly goes to the backdoor. "Alice. You can come out now." As he says that, she goes out with a gun pointed to them. From Dembe, to Walter and then to him.

"Alice. You have to put the gun down."
"No. I've heard enough. I want all of you to step back and throw your gun."
"Alice..."
"Now! Or I'll shoot everyone." Both Dembe and Reddington throw their gun and kick them to her. She gets one of it and dissemble it before pick the other and gives it to Laila. "Now. Shoot me or I'll shoot you." She put her gun right to Laila's head and force her arm to aim to Morgan's chest.

"Morgan...I can't..."
"Why not? You already killed me the moment you betrayed me. Now do it!"
"I...I can't... Please don't make me do this."
"Fine." And by that word, Morgan shoot her dead.