10. Alice Reddington

St. Benedict Cemetery, 14.25

"Josh."
"Oh, hey Walter. Came early today?"
"Yeah. I came across this new florist and I absolutely love their flowers. Thought to gave Paige some."
"Ah, that's sweet. Talking about flowers, I forget to tell you, five days ago a woman came here asking about Paige. She brought a very huge bouquet. It was beautiful."
"A woman? Is it Wednesday? She gave you a name?"
"No, but she said she just need to say goodbye before she left the country. Probably to Philippines or some sort. And yes, it was Wednesday."
"What does she look like?"
"About your height, long brown hair, deep hazel eyes. I never seen her around here before."
"Does she had a burn mark on her wrist?"
"I didn't see that, but I believe she was holding her wrist the whole time, I couldn't see anything. She wears a black leather jacket, with a distinctive metal accent." There's only one person that he knows match that description.

"Alright then. Thank you Josh. I'm just gonna...get to Paige."
"Okay then."

Paris, 14.20

"Nothing from the garage Dembe?"
"No Raymond. She never showed there. But some source says she's in Philippines."
"Philippines? I got eyes there."
"I don't think it's a good idea Raymond. She made it clear that..."
"I know. I can't help it... The thought that she's out of reach... it's killing me." Reddington looks at Dembe's eyes, "But yes, you're right. I don't want the thing that my people report to me... happened to be about she's killing herself."

"Raymond."
"Lorraine." She keeps her glasses and hat so no one will recognize her. "I think you should go back to the White House. The last thing we want is the Cabal put their glasses on you. Despite what we learned about Alice, we should go back to our places so no one will put their nose around our daughter."

St. Benedict Cemetery, 14.32

"I know, I know. It's your birthday. I should've bring Ralph today. But... I still think he doesn't want to see me. He didn't pick up my call. Maybe he blocked me huh?" He caress the grass on her grave and touch the bouquet with no name on it. Just a sorry on a note. "I believe my friend brought you this. This bouquet. Her name is Morgan." He takes a piece of a flower and put it on her gravestone.

"I remember you taught me a lot about emotional expression. That I was struggling about that for years. I sucks at that.... Morgan... I think is the closest thing to who I was back then. She's hurt but she can't express it properly. She's smart, hell.... genius. But she sucks at relationship, especially with her father. I can't blame her though, considering who her father is. But something happened, and I thought she couldn't handle that. She left, never coming back."
"I just wish I could help her going through these circumstances the way you helped me back then."

"Well, anyway, I promise I will try to reconnect with Ralph. I just think he needs time to really forgive me. Drew must be a great father."

Paris, 10.00

Dembe helps Reddington to set a flight back for Lorraine after she agreed about staying on their place before Red can figure it all out. "I believe someone was trying to make enemies out of me and Lorraine, Dembe. And they did, but what I couldn't understand is... Why keeps Morgan alive all these time? For what purpose?"
"I don't know Raymond. Maybe they got a plan on her."
"It doesn't make any sense. If they did, they will never intentionally recruited her for the motherboard project and risking her to find out about me. I believe they simply choose her for her skills, that's why she's nothing but an asset. And that's why Lorraine has no idea about her despite her being a member if the Cabal. It wasn't the Cabal that took her from me that night. Because if it was them, they would've killed her. There's another player. Somebody that position themselves outside all of this."

"Do you think they have a good intentions?"
"I'm not sure yet, my bet it's more complicated than it sounds..... And I don't like the sound of it."

St. Benedict Cemetery, 14.50

"Oh hey, yeah, I almost forget, we got the man who got you killed. I know it didn't bring you back, but... I think we brought justice to the table. Or sort of... Also... I think Happy is pregnant. I saw a bump and Toby is anxious as hell. Maybe I shouldn't give them a hard time. And I love to be an uncle though. I hope their kid would not hate me."

"Am I talking to much, Paige? I don't want to irritates you, really...."
"Walt?" Sly is right behind him, "I tried to call you but you won't pick up. Sorry I tracked you. We got a situation."
"What situation?"
"Mr. Reddington said that he needs to track something about his past."
"Why should we? He's clearly using us. Morgan is one of us. He's screwing that and he made her go away."
"He said, it was related to Morgan. He will fly directly from Paris just to talk with us."

London, 13.15

"What about you? You're okay there?"
"Philippines is a nice place to hide. But my guess, they put a tail on me."
"When we talk about the parachute, I didn't expect that you meant something like this. This is quite tricky."
"Don't worry. I can pull this up. I'm doing my part and so do you."
"Okay, and...Morgan?"
"Yes Jade?"
"I consider ourselves even." She hung up and get her bag, carrying it into a cab.

"14th Baker Street. Thank you."

The Garage, 22.25

"You better have a good reason to call me." Walter gives him not-so-welcome tone soon after Reddington step into the garage. "Where is everyone?"
"Cabe, Happy, Toby, and Sly have a life and what you need from me isn't worthy enough to bring them here. You need to track something. I'm your guy."
"Right." He takes a deep breath, "I understand you're still angry about her leaving your team. But like I said, I didn't tell her to stay away. The only reason she was Because she found out who her mother is."
"Which is?"
"Lorraine. Lorraine Merton." Reddington takes a seat and pulls some files. "Spokes person for White House and also a member of the shadow organization that we were put our eyes into, this whole time... The Cabal."
"You're saying that you married this..."
"Not married. We had a child together. Which is fall solely into my custody as my child. What I believe is.. someone or something is trying to provoke both Lorraine and myself to became enemies."
"What do you mean?"
"Morgan childhood name is Alice. Me and Lorraine were in a different place back then. I was in the FBI and Lorraine....she was a CIA at that time, and a new member of the Cabal. I was assigned to dig an information from her. Then Alice was born. I decided to takes her with me with a solid reason to keep her out from Lorraine and her associate. Because Alice was a potential liability. She was a threat."
"They're trying to get rid of her?"
"Yes. But when I took her, Lorraine is very angry...well not angry enough....not until one night when I took Alice to a campfire. Everything was fine until someone raid our tent and shot me. I remember that I couldn't really grasp of what happened, but Alice was taken. I assumed it was Lorraine trying to take her, but when she came to me at hospital after I was found, and got crazy asking me where Alice is... I thought they killed her. I thought it was Lorraine's associate trying to get rid of our kid."
"The scar...."
"She was trying to grasp the ground, burning her wrist through the campfire instead."
"But then they didn't kill her. Why?"
"That's what I'm trying to understand. Somebody made that kind of effort to takes her. I don't know if they want to save her or using her. Either way, I need to know who, and why. That's what I need from you."