𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Sebastian looks down at the ground, nibbling softly on his lower lip. "Y..yeah." He whispers. "It's true."

Chris frowns. Why did Sebastian not have any friends? He was so sweet, shy, nice to talk to, cute. The whole package. "How come?"

All Chris gets in response is a small shrug.

"Do you want to hang out with my friends and I then?" Chris asks sweetly. "I'm sure they'd love you."

Sebastian lifts his head slowly. "Really?"

"Well yeah, why not?"

"Y-yeah... okay." Sebastian nods. Chris wanted him to hang out with him and his friends?

Chris smiles. "Then it's settled."

Sebastian nods his head once more and tries to become comfortable in his spot on the crisp grass, wincing and digging his teeth into his lower lip.

Chris watches with concern. "You okay?" He asks.

Sebastian freezes. "Uh... yeah.. just trying to get comfortable."

Chris nods in understanding. "Why don't you sit here?" Chris pats the space between his spread legs. "You can lean against me and hopefully that will be better?"

Sebastian's cheeks become a dark shade of red. "A-are you sure?" He stammers.

"Of course. Come here."

Chris places his hands carefully on Sebastian's waist, hoisting him over his legs and placing Sebastian gently between his thighs. Chris wraps his arms around Sebastian's middle and slowly pulls him backward so that Sebastian lay flat against his chest.

"How's this?" Chris asks.

Sebastian leans his head back. "G-good."

"Okay, good."

Chris places one headphone into his ear and the other in Sebastian's, turning the music down before leaning back on his hands, face towards the sun, eyes closed.

Sebastian was still blushing, all up his neck and all the way over his ears. Chris found it adorable. Sebastian, trying to compose himself, opens his book and listens quietly to Chris's music, making a mental note on how good Chris's taste was.

***

The boys were in a comfortable silence, Sebastian reading, comfortable as ever, and Chris listening to his music softly, staring up at the sky. No words needed to be spoken. They were just tiny fragments of stardust floating around a world full of hate and belittlement, waiting, hoping, that some day, the world would change.

"Oi! Chris!"

Sebastian flinches at the new voice, shaking Chris from his daze and causing him to sit up, still holding onto Sebastian. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" He asks, pausing his music and tugging out his headphones. "Are you uncomfortable?"

Sebastian shakes his head and goes to respond, only to be cut off by the same voice as before. "Chris!"

Chris looks to the left and a grin breaks out onto his face. "Anthony!" He calls, gently shifting Sebastian to get to his friend. "Hey dude."