𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

The days finally here. The moment of truth, the big stepping stone into the real world. This is what they've been preparing every student for. Through the good, the bad, the fun, the change, the drama. It was finally time.

Finally time to step out into the bright lights, shake the hand of the principal and grab their tickets to freedom. The piece of paper that will forever remind every student that they have accomplished something. Something big. Something difficult. They have accomplished high school.

But, most of all, it's the time to flip off all your classmates with laughter bubbling in your stomach. University would start in the fall, but for now, the group were free.

All they had to do now was wait for their names to be called.

Chris is first, bounding up the stairs with the brightest of smiles on his lips, the sound of his family screaming and clapping causing him to laugh. He shakes the hand of the principal, takes his scroll and looks out into the crowd.

There he is. Beautiful as ever. Dressed in the same gown as himself, wearing the brightest of smiles. Specks of stardust floated throughout his blue eyes. Chris blows Sebastian a kiss, mouthing, "I love you," before stepping down.

Sebastian smiles, trying to stop the tears from falling down his cheeks. Letitia grabs ahold of his hand, smiling. "We made it." She says. "We made it."

Sebastian nods shakily. "We did."

Hearing the principal read out "Sebastian Stan," was one thing Sebastian never thought he would get to hear. And when his name is said through the speakers, his legs become shaky. But he feels free. Happy.

He walks up those three steps, grinning. Sebastian looks out into the crowd, his heart swelling with so much glee he feels as though he was on cloud nine. He can see them. His friends, his loving boyfriend, his mum. Sebastian can see all the people who care about him, waving, screaming, clapping. He can see Scott lifting Ellie up as she cheers, can see the happy tears streaming down his mother's cheeks.

Sebastian made it. He made it.

He catches Chris's eye, holding their gaze as the tears begin to fall. "I love you." He whispers.

Chris smiles. "I love you too." He mouths.

The rest of the ceremony is a blur. All Sebastian could feel was love. He was stood between Chris and Letitia, holding both of their hands, and was crying. Crying with happiness, with relief. And then, their caps are being thrown into the air and everyone is cheering.

The group meet up outside of the gymnasium, hugging and screaming, snapping pictures. Laughing. Crying.

Sebastian runs into Chris's arms, laughing as he's lifted from the ground and spun around. "We made it!" Chris yells.

"We made it!" Sebastian repeats, leaning down and kissing Chris's lips. Chris's lips that are so so soft and fit against his so perfectly.

Chris kisses back and the whole world falls away. It's just them, nobody else. "I love you." They breathe in unison, hugging each other tightly.

The rest of the group look to each other and grin, joining in on the hug. "I LOVE YOU GUYS!" Scarlett screams, tears streaming down her cheeks.