𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

After last night's fiasco, Sebastian was beyond embarrassed. Nightmares were frequent, haunting him every chance they got, breaking his body into a cold sweat, screaming his throat raw, though, Sebastian never had anyone to calm him down. Never had warm arms wrap around him, pull him into their chest, kiss his panic away and hush him back to sleep.

Chris was an angel. One Sebastian thought he may not be able to live without.

Sebastian rubs the sleep from his eyes and ducks under the warm water of the shower, easing the tension in his muscles, easing the panic swelling inside of Sebastian. It hides the tears that fell down his bruised cheeks, washes the saltiness down the drain, hidden somewhere Chris would never be able to find.

Sebastian drops to his knees, hunches over himself, holding a hand over quivering lips. Sebastian was shaking, whimpering, trying his hardest to keep quiet. Everything was all too much for Sebastian. Chris's kindness, the kindness Sebastian hadn't felt for what seemed like years. The laughter that was never brought out. The smile that was never shown. Chris was showing something Sebastian was beyond afraid of, because he knew what were to happen next.

Chris would leave. Chris would never speak to Sebastian again. Let alone look at him. He would forget his week with Sebastian and get on with his life.

Sebastian needed to get out of the trip. Needed to get out of the heartache of losing Chris.

A knock at the bathroom door cuts Sebastian from his thoughts.

"Sebastian?" Chris. "You okay in there? It's been almost forty minutes."

Sebastian punches the knob, shutting the water off and wipes away his tears. "Y-yeah." Sebastian croaks out, clearing his throat. "Fine."

"Oh." Chris is definitely not convinced, he knows Sebastian a bit better now to know he was lying. "Okay well, some of my friends want to go on that hike. Would you like to come with us?"

Sebastian pauses. "Uh.. s-sure."

Sebastian can hear the smile on Chris's lips. "Awesome, sweet. I'll let them know. Don't be too long. We'll be outside."

With that, Chris was racing out of the cabin, allowing Sebastian to sink to the floor in the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, holding back the tears.

Why did he say yes?

Chris grabs ahold of Elizabeth's shoulders, erupting a scream from Elizabeth and causing her to fire a slap in Chris's direction. "Jesus, Chris!" She cries, slamming a hand over her heart.

Chris lets out a loud laugh, placing a hand over his left peck. "Got ya!"

"Don't do that, C!" Tessa hisses. "You scared the living shit out of me."

Chris chortles. "Oh well, you'll live. Sebastian's coming with us if that's okay?"

The two girls nod. "Course."

"Sweet."

It only takes Sebastian a few minutes to arrive at the meeting spot, dressed in baggy, long sleeved clothing. His eyes are casted down at the ground, hands stuffed inside of his pockets.