𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝗼

A/N: As I said in the last chap, I may not write for awhile but... I just can't seem to stop baha! This book is getting so interesting to write, it's crazy.

Sebastian sighs softly and stretches his arms above his head. Finally, his shift was over. He gazes his eyes over to the booth Chris had not moved from since he sat down and smiles at finding his boyfriend still hard at work on his maths homework. Chris's tongue was poking out from his lips and his forehead was creased in concentration. Sebastian thought he looked adorable.

"Oi, our shifts are over." Letitia calls from behind Sebastian. "Let's get outta here."

When Sebastian doesn't respond, Letitia drapes her arm around her friends shoulders and follows his gaze. A smirk makes its way onto her lips. "He's been here the whole time?" She asks.

Sebastian nods. "Yeah."

"You've got a keeper, kitten." Letitia responds, ruffling Sebastian's hair. "Have fun at your date."

Sebastian slaps her hands away and watches as she leaves the diner, smirking. He sighs and shakes his head, making his way over to Chris. "Hey." Sebastian greets, leaning up against the booths table. "You ready to go?"

Chris closes his books and shoves them inside of his bag. "I've been ready to go for over an hour." He responds with a laugh, kissing Sebastian's lips. "But yes, lets go."

The two walk out of the diner hand in hand and climb inside of Chris's car, heading to the ice skating rink. "Do you know how to ice skate?" Chris asks his boyfriend with a grin.

Sebastian nods. "Yes, how come?"

"Just wait and see, kitten." Chris says with a smirk.

"Absolutely not."

Chris parks outside of the rink and locks the car behind them, grabbing Sebastian's hand and lugging him inside. He grabs their skates, pays for the two of them, and pulls the both of them onto a bench.

"You've really thought this out, haven't you?" Sebastian laughs, watching as Chris struggles to put on his skates. "Need a hand?"

Chris pouts, but nods nonetheless, and drapes his leg over Sebastian's lap. "Yes please."

Sebastian giggles and does up Chris's skates in a matter of seconds, helping him stand. They walk over to the opening of the rink, Chris stopping on wobbling feet and gripping at the wall.

"You okay?" Sebastian asks sweetly, coming to a quick stop.

"Yeah, fine.. just.. having a small struggle." Chris explains with an embarrassed chuckle. "I haven't done this in awhile."

Sebastian giggles softly. "Come on, I'll help you."

Chris shakes his head. "No no, it's okay. I'll watch you skate around first." He responds. "That might help me get some balance."

Sebastian gives his famous and overly adorable pout, but nods and kisses Chris's cheek before skating off, hands in his jean pockets.

Chris watches with careful eyes as Sebastian skates around with ease, the perfect amount of balance and precision, almost as though he were a pro. He glides into the middle of the rink, surprising Chris with a one legged pirouette and then squatting down, spinning and coming straight back up.