𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Sebastian was still a blushing, shaking mess by the time school ended and he and Letitia were on their way to the diner. He hadn't meant to say it like he did, it just slipped out. Because Chris was more important than a silly math class.

Letitia was watching him with a sly smirk on her lips. "What's got you all blushing, kitten?" She giggles, nudging the boys side and causing him to jump. "Has it got something to do with a certain Chris?"

Sebastian is sure that he was redder than a tomato. "N-no.." he mumbles, moving his gaze to the window while Letitia laughs.

"Lemme guess." She begins, stroking her chin. "You said something to Chris that could imply that you care a lot about him and Chris thought nothing of it and made you blush?" Letitia says, causing Sebastian's jaw to drop.

"How do you do that?"

Letitia laughs. "Hon, you're so easy to read sometimes. And I'm very happy that you let the nurse strap your nose properly."

Sebastian shrugs. "The pain was too much. But.. I'm easy to read?" He questions.

Letitia nods and Sebastian's heart sinks. She could most definitely find out things just by looking at him. Things Sebastian was never allowed to repeat. "The way you blush and just how you were kinda fidgety gave it away, kitten."

Sebastian sighs in relief, then groans. "That nickname isn't going away, is it?"

"Nope."

Sebastian shakes his head. Letitia had given Sebastian the nickname after she sent him some pictures of her new kitten and wouldn't stop cooing over her. Letitia then came to the conclusion that Sebastian was just as cute and as sweet as the kitten, so there for, his nickname was kitten.

"You thinking bout what happened?" Letitia asks.

Sebastian shrugs. The two had known each other for barely two weeks and she could already tell what was going on inside of his mind. Sebastian never thought he'd find someone as amazing as Letitia to be his friend. Best friend. "Yeah." He whispers. Sebastian was scared. Seeing Chris in that way. Seeing him unable to breathe, crying, panicking brought up so many new and old memories that Sebastian almost fell into a panic attack. He couldn't bare to see Chris in that way. It was awful.

Letitia sighs and places a comforting hand on his knee. "Chris is okay, Seb." She says calmly. She knew he was scared. "I'm sure he's just sleeping it off. If your so worried, we can find out his address and you can go see him?"

Sebastian shakes his head. "I don't want to intrude."

"Then just text or call him. I can pull over and step out of the car if you wanna talk to him privately?" Letitia suggests with a small smile. She was too sweet.

"Um... I'll just text him and call him later, I'm sure he's tired." Sebastian responds and Letitia nods.

"Okay. That's fine. We're almost at the dinner so I'll park and we can wait a few, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Sebastian pulls his phone from his pocket and unlocks it, going onto Chris's and his messages. He begins typing, asking Letitia on her opinion, only to have her say that whatever he sent would make Chris feel better and make Sebastian blush.