𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chris had his arms around Sebastian, holding him close. The softness and gentle touch of his arm against Sebastian's neck made Sebastian's back tingle. He leaned closer into the touch, head resting on the rock hard chest, gazing up at the dark night sky. They were looking at all the stars and trying to find constellations. They didn't speak because in their own way, they were already communicating.

Just silently, up with the stars and stardust, ravishing in the closeness of each other. Sebastian felt at peace, like he could fall asleep any second, wrapped in the warmth of Chris's chest and arms.

The eerie darkness of the night would never escape Sebastian's memories for as long as he lives. He would never forget the pitch black like curtain covering the sky, and the twisted, corrupt, shapes that the sparkling, brightness the stars made against the darkness.

They all danced along the large sky in many diverse patterns, tugging at Sebastian's lips that made him smile. It was overly hard to shove all the worries corrupting the boys mind, all the panic, fear. But being in Chris's arms, secure and safe, Sebastian was able to stop thinking. Nothing from his life burdens could touch him. Not a single thing could harm him.

Chris was his safety net, his rock. Sebastian stares up at the sky and studies the glow of the moon. He was there, just under the love of the stars and the moon, wanting nothing more than to escape the hellhole Sebastian called home, wanting nothing more to cry at the relief he felt.

The love and shine from the moon did not cause a disgusting storm up inside of Sebastian's head. She created a sudden warmth in his heart, eating away all of the dark, hidden emotions in its path. Sebastian's worries were washed away with the ocean and the tears that had started to form at the corners of his eyes spilled down his cold face with a sudden rush of relief.

Crying felt good. Almost too good. The tears were not drops of sadness. They were drops of joy, relief, happiness and freedom streaming away the hurt in Sebastian's bright blue eyes. They were like temporary cleaners to wash away his never ending pain.

Under the protection of millions of stars and the beautiful moon and Chris's strong arms, Sebastian felt as though he could finally let the floodgates of his tears open with the flick of a switch. Could finally let go of all he had been hiding. Could finally feel at ease.

Chris didn't question him. Chris didn't ask why he was crying or if he was okay or if he needed a tissue. And Sebastian appreciated it dearly. All Chris did was continue to hold him, kiss away his tears, run his fingers delicately up and down Sebastian's spine.

Sebastian flutters his eyes shut, reminiscing on the day they had had. It was only a Wednesday night, and Chris had asked Sebastian if he would help him study as he was beginning to get confused over some of the work. Sebastian agreed, and they went back to Chris's place.

"So," Sebastian says, placing his bag down on the ground and beginning to rummage through it. "What do you want to start off with?"

Chris doesn't respond, only places his hands on Sebastian's hips, urging him to stand up straight and face him. Sebastian does as he's told and turns around, noticing the hint of lust in the others eyes.

"Chris," Sebastian warns. "We're meant to be studying-

Chris cuts him off with a peck to the lips, knowing just how to get Sebastian's skin tingling, to get Sebastian in the mood.