Sequel...

Hi hi!!! So I have decided to make a sequel to stardust!! The past few days of getting barely any sleep because of planning it and getting all the juicy details have been hectic but I'm super excited!! Here's a lil sneak peak.

𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
𝑺𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕

𝑺𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚. 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆. 𝑺𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔'𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

I'm super excited to start writing this!! I have started the first chap but it still needs a bunch of editing before it's posted!! I'll give u a lil sneak peek

Chris stares up at the large building before him, eyes wide with fear and excitement mixed into one. He couldn't believe that he was finally here. At his dream school. Playing on his dream team. There was just one thing missing. Sebastian.

The building, though it was old and had a few vines growing up the sides, Chris thought it looked great. The windows seemed to be brand new, not a crack in sight, the lawn around them was freshly cut, students walked past them with welcoming smiles.

Chris held onto one of his many suitcases, sighing sadly. He really wished Sebastian could be here with him, doing classes, but, he would have to get used to it considering this would be his home for the next year or two.

Sebastian comes up beside Chris, smiling sadly as he holds back his tears, dragging one of the other suitcases behind him. "You okay?" He asks softly, rubbing a hand up and down Chris's arm.

Chris looks over and nods, forcing a smile. "Yeah. Just thinking about how I'm gonna survive this without you."

Sebastian giggles, wrapping Chris in a quick side hug before anyone could notice and pats his back. "You'll be fine. Football will keep you busy."

Chris chuckles. "I think about you even when I'm playing, Seb."

Scott fake vomits from behind them. "Disgusting." He jokes, side stepping Chris's head lock and racing back to the car. Sebastian laughs at the siblings, watching as they chase each other around the car once or twice before coming to a stop and laughing.

"Boys, come on." Lisa calls with a tired sigh. "Let's go get all these things unpacked."

Chris and Scott pout, but listen to their mother nonetheless and grab another box each. Lisa shakes her head, causing Sebastian to chuckle and sticks out his arm for her to link her own with.

"Man, I don't know how I'm going to keep it together." Lisa whispers, biting her lower lip. "The day has come way to fast."

Sebastian smiles softly and leans their heads together comfortingly. "I'm gonna miss him too."

True be told, Sebastian was struggling to keep it together himself. Just the thought of only being able to see Chris through a screen scared him. And with Chris having a roommate, they may not be able to talk like they usually do.

Sebastian sighs. "So much."

Lisa rubs his back. "I know, love."

Chris comes up behind them, smiling, and wraps them both in a hug. "No tears just yet, okay?" He whispers with a chuckle. "Let's save it for when we're done unpacking."

Lisa and Sebastian laugh, but nod, hugging Chris back. "Sure thing, C." Sebastian mumbles.

thank you so much for reading Stardust! I hope you enjoy the sequel just as much!!