𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chris runs up the few steps leading to the front door, slamming it opening and dropping his bag to the floor. He lets out a small sigh of relief, glad to be out of the crazy rain, and closes the door.

Footsteps are heard and his mother appears in the hallway, grinning. "Oh love." She says happily, opening her arms out wide. "How was the trip?"

Chris grins and walks into his mothers arms, hiding his face in the crook of her neck. "Absolutely perfect." He whispers.

His mother chuckles. "Your soaked silly, love." She breaks away, tugging at his jumper. "Take it off before you get a cold."

"Ma, I'm fine." Chris responds, "no need to fuss."

Dodger comes running down the hallway at hearing the voice of his owner, barking and wagging his tail. Chris laughs, dropping to his knees to allow the pup to lick his face senseless, and wraps his arms around the animal. "Oh yes." He laughs. "I've missed you too, buddy."

His mother rolls her eyes and shakes her head, calling out to his siblings, letting them know their big brother was finally home. Chris gets up from the floor, covered in slobber, and picks up his things. "I'll go unpack." He says, kissing his mothers cheek before heading over to the steps leading down to the basement.

Ever since Chris's family had moved into the large home, his parents thought that seeming as he was the oldest, he would want his own space. They got to work on cleaning out the basement and making it perfect for him, filling it with all of his football trophies and photos of him and his friends, a new desk. Chris settled in right away.

He drops his bag in front of his bed, throwing his pillow onto the bed and plopping himself on top, gazing up at the roof. Chris couldn't help but feel worried about Sebastian, walking through the dodgy streets by himself in the rain. Chris pulls his phone from his pocket and goes onto Sebastian's contact.

Hey, just thought I'd check in and make sure you were okay ~ Chris

He sends it just as the door to his room slams open and screams waft through the room, placing a grin on his lips. "Hey cheeky!" Chris laughs, gathering his younger sister into his arms.

Chris falls backwards onto the bed, causing Ellie to squeal, holding on tightly to her brother. "Chris!" She cries happily, pressing kisses all over his face. "I missed you!"

Chris smiles. "I missed you too, El. Please tell me you didn't annoy Scott too much."

Ellie giggles. "He's got a boyfriend now."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, but he told me not to tell you."

Chris gasps. "Why on earth would he say that?"

Ellie shrugs, holding Chris's cheeks gently and poking at the soft skin. "I dunno. Something about teasing."

Chris smiles, ticking Ellie's sides. The girl squeals once more, thrashing around to try and get away. "Chris!" She yells, laughter flowing from her open mouth. "CHRIS!"

Chris laughs, then stops his tickle attack, watching as Ellie gasps down breaths. "Go find Scott. He and I need to have a little chat."