𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Monday. Sebastian had to go to school before the school board became suspicious. He was back at his own home, much to Letitia's distaste and anger, and was slammed against the wall the second he closed the door.

His father stood before him, gripping Sebastian's throat almost shakily. "You." He growls. "Where have you been!"

Sebastian flinches and feels it becoming harder to breathe. "I- I was at a friends." He stammers out. "I didn't tell her anything, I swear!" Sebastian whimpers.

Sebastian's father nods. "Good, because nothing happened, you hear me?" He yells in Sebastian's ear, cold as ice. "Whatever you imagined happening, wasn't real. And nobody will believe you."

Sebastian yelps as he's slammed against the wall, harsher this time, and left to slide to the floor. He watches his father stomp away, having a swig of the beer in his hand and forces himself not to cry. Because, he new what happened was real. He knew that his father and his friends each took their turn in putting their grubby, disgusting hands on Sebastian's body. He knew that they each took their turns in raping him.

Sebastian sucks in a shaky breath and wipes away the unshed tears. "Come on." He whispers to himself. "Get ahold of yourself." Sebastian gets back onto his feet. "You are going to school like nothing happened. Letitia knows, Letitia believes you, so you're fine."

Sebastian nods to himself and races up the stairs to his bedroom. He rummages through all of his drawers before taking ahold of the secret bank account number his mother had left for him and shoving it into his pocket. Sebastian was getting out of here no matter how hard it may be.

Checking the time and finding he only had a few minutes before the bell rang, Sebastian grabs ahold of his bag and runs out of the house and all the way to school.

When he arrives, out of breath and covered in sweat, Chris is waiting for him at the front steps wearing a worried smile. "Seb!" He calls, jogging over and placing a hand on his shoulder. "You okay?"

Sebastian shrugs it off and nods. "Fine." Sebastian breathes. He was fine. He was fine. Nothing has happened. He was perfectly fine.

Chris can't seem to stop himself from looking upset and nods. "Oh. Okay. How're you feeling?"

"Fine."

Chris nods once more. "Okay... um... I'll- I'll meet you in English I guess?"

Sebastian shrugs. "Kay."

Chris places his hand awkwardly on the back of his neck and turns on his heel, walking up the three steps. Sebastian covers his face with his hands, teeth digging into his lower lip. Why was I so harsh on him? Sebastian thinks to himself. All he was doing was making sure I was alright. God, I'm so stupid and selfish.

"Seb!" Someone calls from behind him, snapping him from his thoughts.

Sebastian flinches when arms find their way around his waist, holding him tightly. Sebastian felt as though he was suffocating. His heart begins to hammer and he swallows the lump in his throat. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" Emily growls, shoving him playfully on the shoulder.

"Sorry." Sebastian says, looking at the ground. "I didn't mean to make you worry."

"Well you did. Chris and I both. What the hell happened?"