𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

By the time they had arrived back at the camp, Sebastian was on Chris's back, holding on tightly to the pot of chalk as they both snickered their way back inside their cabin.

Chris slams on the lights, then runs into their bedroom, throwing Sebastian off of his back and onto his bed. He plops himself down on top of Sebastian, sounding a small gasp.

"Chris!" Sebastian giggles. "You're too heavy!"

Chris gasps in fake hurt, rolling himself off of the other. "I am offended." He pouts, crossing his arms. Sebastian rolls his eyes playfully, shuffling onto his side.

"Hi." He whispers, booping Chris's nose.

"Hi." Chris whispers back.

"Thank you for tonight, I really needed it."

"Anytime, Seb."

Chris gets up from the bed, stretching his arms up to the roof with a yawn. "I'm gonna go get dressed and brush my teeth. Make yourself comfortable." He mumbles, grabbing his pyjama pants from off the ground.

Sebastian nods. "Okay." He yawns.

Once Chris disappears, he kicks off his shoes and dresses himself into his sweatpants and baggy long sleeved shirt, placing his other clothes neatly into his carrier bag.

Chris emerges from the bathroom, shirtless as always, and plonks himself down on his bed. "Bathrooms all yours."

Sebastian smiles. "Thanks."

Sebastian walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind himself and sighs. He was happy. Really happy. This trip has helped him to come out of his shell, well... Chris has helped him. He didn't want it to end.

He brushes his teeth at a reasonable pace, just like his mother taught him, then rinses the brush and heads back to the bedrooms. "Hey Chris?" Sebastian asks, "I just wanted to thank you again fo—

Sebastian stops himself from finishing, heart fluttering at the sight. Chris was sprawled out on the bed, covers pulled back, one arm under his head and the other over his eyes.

Sebastian smiles warmly. "Dork." He whispers, placing himself on the other side of the bed and pulling the covers over the both of them. His back is facing Chris, hands tucked underneath his cheek, legs curled slightly upward, when strong yet gentle arms wrap themselves around Sebastian's waist.

He jumps, shocked, and turns his head ever so slightly to see Chris, chin tucked into the corner of his neck, legs curled right up behind Sebastian's. A blush tints his cheeks, his body going hot.

"Goddammit Chris." Sebastian mutters, cursing at himself. Did his hands have to be so close-

Sebastian yelps suddenly, biting harshly into his lower lip as Chris rolls his hips to get closer to Sebastian in the cuddle, crotch brushing with full force against Sebastian's arse.

Sebastian covers his mouth with his hand. He wanted to moan at how good it felt, take advantage of this moment in which Chris couldn't hear him. He knew he shouldn't.. but.. he did it anyway.

The softest, angelic like moan slipped from Sebastian's lips as Chris repeated the action, still not close as needed. Sebastian's body felt as though it were on fire. In a good way. This had never happened to him before, he had never experienced such a feeling, it was.. amazing.