𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

At the sight of the moon in the sky, lights were out. Sebastian couldn't sleep though. He was too anxious. Just the thought of what were going to happen to him when he got home made him feel sick to the stomach.

Chris on the other hand was fast asleep, snuggled under the covers, face mushed into the pillow facing Sebastian. He looked adorable. Chris's face was calm, eyelashes resting lightly on his cheeks, mouth in the smallest of smiles, though it was still there. He just looked peaceful.

Sebastian lets out a soft sigh and reaches over to flick on the bedside lamp, sitting up in his bed. There was no doubt that he wouldn't be sleeping tonight, especially with his phone in the drawer beside him.

This happened most nights. Unless his father had knocked him out, Sebastian wouldn't get any sleep. When his mother was still around and Sebastian's father was out of town for his work, Sebastian's mother would allow him to sleep with her. Those were some of the only times he woke up without a bruise or blood around him and an aching head.
God he missed her.

Sebastian grabs his book from the top of the bedside table and opens it up, placing the bookmark on his lap. Maybe reading will help?

Hours pass and Sebastian's eyes were beginning to droop, the book in his hands threatening to fall to the floor and Sebastian's head to drop onto the pillow, when a loud knock sounds from the door.

Sebastian jumps with fright and looks over at the clock with wide eyes. It was already six in the morning?

He stumbles out of bed and opens up the door, shoulders slumped and hair mattered. One of the workers at the camp smiles down at him. "Good morning." He says, clutching a clipboard to his broad chest.

Sebastian nods.

The guy clears his throat. "We will be going on a tour at twelve o'clock, when your roommate wakes, make sure to tell them."

"O-okay." Sebastian stammers, nodding his head shyly a few times. "T-thank you."

The instructor smiles once more, then turns around, making his way down the steps and off towards the next cabin. Sebastian closes the door with a small yawn, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with his fists like an infant and walks back over to his bed.

"Seb?" Chris whispers hoarsely.

Sebastian jumps. "Y-yeah?"

"Who was that?"

Sebastian gazes over at Chris's bed, his blue hues widening at the sight of Chris's chest out on display, arms raised in the air as he yawns. His muscles rippled and flexed as he did so, Sebastian easily losing his train of thought.

"I— I Uh... an instructor." Sebastian responds after a few moments of silence, still staring at Chris's gorgeous body. "Said there was a tour on at twelve and that I were to tell you."

Chris nods, taking absolutely no notice of Sebastian's gaze. Or maybe he just liked that Sebastian was staring at him. "Okay."

Sebastian bends down to pick up his fallen book, Chris taking one of the only opportunities he may have to get a look. Okay, damn. What the heck?

"So..." Sebastian mumbles. "A- are you gonna go on the tour?"

Chris shakes his head. "Nah, I'm not here for the extra curricular. Just here to get a nice break from home, you know?"