𝕀𝕀

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

1919, Virginia

The first thing Blair recognized was the smell of dust and mildew. She heard a very very faint sound of trees moving in the wind, but when she opened her eyes, she was met with darkness. Panic immediately ensued. Trying to sit up, she hit her head hard on the stone above her. With an 'ow', her hands moved to touch the stone, pushing against it after a moment. She was surprised by how easily it seemed to lift up.

After 308 years of painful sleep, She was introduced to the world again. As she rose from where she laid, realization of what happened came back to her. Needless to say, Blair was confused and downright furious. To her, less than an hour ago she was introduced to the supernatural world.

Climbing out of her tomb, she stretched. Her limbs were completely aching. With a little bit of stumbling, she looked around. Where in the hell was she? The room was made completely of stone, moonlight coming in through the windows at the top. She approached the door, preparing to have to strain to get it open. When she did finally push against it, though, the stone door came flying open, sending her tumbling out onto the ground. She forced herself up, looking around.

Blair was overwhelmed. The smells, the sounds were so overwhelming. The small moment of bliss ended when she heard a heartbeat. A man approached her, asking if she was alright. He wore an oversized black suit and a black hat. The veins under her eyes pulsated as her eyes grew a sick black color. Not being able to convey any restraint, she attacked the man.

1922, Chicago

Blair exited a cab, compelling the driver to drive off and forget about her. In navigating her new life in a completely new time, she grew more hateful of this new age every day. Life was just so simple when she was young, now new technology ruled. She entered a speakeasy, in search of Blaine. It wasn't easy when she began looking for him, but by the day it got easier. He was in Chicago having the time of his life, she knew that for certain. She looked around, seeing people dancing, drinking, and having fun. Sitting down at the bar, she observed the crowd.

"Care for a drink?"

She turned around at the man's voice. He was tall, with brown hair, and dark green eyes. He had a cocky grin on his face, looking to have no care in the world.

"No. I don't drink. Thank you." Blair responded. She had one photo of her brother, and it was with the very man who spoke to her. "Sit, though. There is one thing you could help me with, Mr. Salvatore."

He looked amused and a bit surprised, looking back to a table. at one of his friends.

"And how did you know that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You know someone I've been searching for. I should introduce myself. My name is Blair Nolan."

When she said that, his smile faltered. The slip up was quick to be concealed again, though.

"How can I help you?" He sat down, leaning on his elbow. "No, let me guess! You want a good ole fashion family reunion."

"Close. I want to kill him." She corrected, smiling ever so slightly. The brunet cocked his head to the side, curious. "I won't bore you with the details while you're enjoying yourself, Mr. Salvatore, I just want my revenge."

"Well, sounds like fun. Meet me here, tomorrow, at 11. He'll be here." Stefan's cocky grin took over his features once again. He stood, taking a few steps away.

"And what's the catch?" She followed his motions, before he turned to face her.

"Oh, there's no catch. It just sounds fun." He said, walking back to his friend, who raised his drink to Blair. With pursed lips, She turned away from them and left.

The next night, Blair did what Stefan said, showing up at 11. She immediately saw Blaine and turned away from him. It wasn't because she hated him so much, it was that she was scared to face him. After 300 years, what if he'd forgotten about her? She couldn't help the single tear that spilled from her eye, but she quickly wiped it away.

Before she approached them, she got a drink. She ordered a cocktail, and sat down to listen to the singing for a little bit. She had to admit, it was very good. For just one moment, for the first time in a few centuries, she had a moment of pure peace. Then, reality hit once again. She gulped down the rest of her drink, turning to look at her brother.

He was having fun. He was laughing, enjoying himself. If only she could say the same. It was sad to know that every single person at that table, those who he called his friends, knew what was about to happen, and allowed him to stay blissfully unaware.

Turning around, she poured a vile of vervain she had into the empty cocktail glass. She picked it up, and started walking towards him. He was upstairs, his back towards her, and when she was right behind him, she tapped his shoulder. After he turned and got a good look at her, she poured the vervain over his head. He screamed, his skin sizzling from the liquid. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him in front of her, and when he opened his eyes, he was bewildered, to say the least.

"Miss me?" She asked him, cocking her head to the side as she smashed the glass into his face.

"What- how?" He managed to get out. She grabbed him by the throat, her teeth bared.

"Your witch put me to sleep. I woke up. It's a simple construct, really, I thought you were smarter than that." She pushed him to the wall, holding him up.

"I really just have one question. Why? Why make me immortal, just to turn your back on me? You killed Father and ruined everything. I was betrothed. I was going to get married, have children! You... you.." She broke down. Pulling back and pushing him against the wall again, she felt it cave in just a little bit at the force in which she pushed him. Tears spilled down her face in streams. She let go of him, watching as he sunk to the ground.

Wiping her tears, she took a step back from Blaine, who was now panting for air. Ripping a wooded board off of the wall, She crouched down beside him, the sharp point of the wood at his stomach. "I changed my mind. I don't want you dead. I will spend the rest of my life making yours a living hell. Enjoy yourself now, because in time, I'll be back to make you fucking suffer." Stabbing him in the stomach, Blair stood up and stepped back, a scornful expression on her face.

She looked over at the 3 who just experienced the whole thing. The blonde girl looked like she pitied Blair, while the men just looked interested.

"Nice to meet the both of you. Thank you for the help, Mr. Salvatore." She said with a nod, before walking away from the scene.

At that moment, she never wanted to see her brother again, but she knew she would have to keep her promise eventually. For almost a hundred years, he was safe, until the devil comes knocking on the doors of Mystic Falls, and in turn, Blaine and Stefan.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚