𝕀𝕏

It was senior prank night, as Klaus and Blair got to Mystic Falls High. They very quickly found Elena Gilbert, the newest doppelgänger. They threw together a plan. Klaus would stand in front of the doors, waiting for her, while Blair stood behind her, for when she tried to run. Elena laughed as she passed a group of boys plotting. She then opened the door, finding herself face-to-face with Klaus.

"There's my girl." Klaus glared at her.

"Klaus!" Elena breathed, surprised. She turned around and tried to run, but Blair caught her, turning the brunette around to face Klaus.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus said, his manner threatening. Elena gulped. Blair began to drag her through the hallway, Klaus on the other side of Elena.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus said as Elena tensed in Blair's grasp.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena said between breaths. Blair laughed at her naivety. Klaus would never straight up kill someone who messed with his master plan.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus grinned as they entered the gym. A few students were there setting up different pranks. Klaus spoke out to them with an American accent. A bad one, in Blair's opinion, though hers was no better.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." He saw two students. He got closer to them and speaks with his normal voice.

"You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl said, oblivious.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He began to compel her. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana."

She does so. He then looked at the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

The boy nodded, Elena speaking up. "Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody."

"Oh, come on, love. Of course I do. Don't you agree Blair?" Klaus looked at her as she still held Elena's arm.

"You can't make an omelette without crack a few eggs." She said simply, as a smile grew on his face.

Dana struggled to stay on one foot. Klaus saw this too. "Keep it up."

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asked, That provoked a laugh from Blair.

"Stefan's on a time out." The door opened. Three people enter, one of them being Blair's brother.

Elena yelled at the girl. "Bonnie, get out of here!"

Klaus rushed over to this Bonnie. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started."

"Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." He looks at Bonnie. Blaine looked confused when he saw Blair gripping Elena's arm. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie said, bravely.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Klaus said as Rebekah entered with a boy.

"Get off of me!" He said, struggling in her arms.

"Hush now." Rebekah told him.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning... She can be quite mean." Klaus warned.