𝕍𝕀𝕀

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

Klaus, Blair, and Stefan got out of the car after a long drive, arriving to the town they all first met at so long ago. Blair hated it there, and Klaus knew that, so he didn't question her grumpiness. Besides, this trip wasn't really for her sake anyway.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus said, walking forward.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked as he closed the car door.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus reminisced.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan told him.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." Klaus smiled as Blair moved to stand next to him. She personally had no good memories of Chicago, or that decade in general.

"Chicago was magical." Klaus smiled.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan reminded him again.

"Going to get down to business, then?" Klaus said.

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan suggested, desperate.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus walked over to the car door which was being held open by one of his minions. Blair and Stefan shortly followed. It was a quiet ride, the air thick with awkwardness.

Soon enough, Klaus, Blair, and Stefan enter the bar. It's dim, quiet, and empty.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus said, as Blair's eyes widened a little, surveying the bar. She remembered walking into the speakeasy for the first time in search of Blaine, she looked up to the spot where she stabbed Blaine, which seemed to have been repaired nicely.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan marveled, almost reminiscing to his ripper days.

"You got to be kidding me." A woman exclaimed from across the room. It was the singer that Blair so adored back in the day. Klaus smiled.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..." Klaus joked.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." The singer shut him down. She then looked at Stefan and Blair.

"I remember you. Both of you." She smiled warmly. She had smile lines with age, but she looked great.

"You're the singer." Blair mumbled, obviously confused.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan trailed off.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria giggled.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus whispered to his two companions.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria nodded. Blair looked her up and down, almost feeling jealous. Although she'd adapted to immortality, part of her could never quite let go of the life she was supposed to have.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus suggested.

"Yeah, sure thing." He went to the bar. Klaus looked at Gloria.

"You look ravishing, by the way." He complimented.

"Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels." Gloria enunciated with a sigh. Blair laughed under her breath at the witch, following Stefan to the bar.