𝕀𝕀𝕀

content warning: topics relating to self harm

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

2010, New York City, New York

Blair woke up, slightly hungover and dazed from her previous night. Her new life consisted of parties and fun, in attempts to rid her mind of the plague that was her brother. Quietly, she went out to the living room, to find her roommate, a human girl, already awake.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd be up. You got back later than me." Blair yawned, rubbing her eyes. Her roommate, Jordan, shrugged.

"Well, he told me to stay up and wait for you to wake up. Now I have to tell him you're awake." She said. It didn't take much for Blair to realize she'd been compelled. She only hoped it wasn't Blaine.

"Where is your vervain bracelet? Who compelled you?" Blair asked as Jordan put her phone to her ear. Before anyone could answer, Blair yanked the phone away from her. When there was an answer, she immediately spoke into the phone.

"Who is this? What do you want from me?" She demanded, her voice almost a growl.

"Your questions will be answered soon enough, Ms. Nolan. I'll be to your apartment shortly." The voice said, before the call ended. It was a man with a British accent. She'd always hated Brits. Blair threw the phone down and looked back at Jordan.

"Sweetie, I need you to tell me who compelled you. I assure you it's very important." Blair hummed sweetly, sitting next to Jordan and moving her chin so she would look at her.

"I-I can't remember. I had to call him. That's all I remember." Jordan stuttered, her eyes wide. Blair only gave the girl a soft smile, twirling a piece of her straight brown hair.

"That's all right." She stood back again, grabbing Jordan gently, and pulling her to the kitchen. "You're of no use to me now, though. Other than to keep other vampires out of the apartment, of course."

"Now, love, I want you to cut your wrists and fill two glasses with your blood. Then you can go clean yourself up." She compelled, handing the helpless twenty-two year old a knife. Of course, she did exactly what she was told without question.

About a five later, there was a firm knock at the door. She sighed as she got up, whoever this is was about to get their ass beat. She opened the door to reveal a man in a tailored suit and a strict demeanor.

She examined him carefully. He clearly was older than her, and meant for there to be no messing about. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here concerning your brother-"

"Oh. In that case, I'll be of no use to you. If that's all, you can-" Blair said, before he interrupted her.

"He's dying, Ms. Nolan." He said, his expression grim and serious. Blair inhaled a deep breath of air, before looking back at Jordan.

"Jordan, dear, please invite this man in. We have much to talk about." She called out to her, walking back into the apartment, and sitting down on the couch. He soon joined her, but instead of sitting, standing next to the couch and observing the luxurious apartment.