𝕍𝕀

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

Klaus, Blair, and Stefan walked through the woods, in the mountains. Blair didn't care enough to bother remembering the name, she was mostly upset that she'd been dragged out there. In the past century, she'd been a city girl. Stefan carried Ray on his shoulders.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked, looking over at Stefan. Blair found it a little funny, Klaus questioned him so often about his comfort.

"I'm fine." Stefan sighed, turning to avoid hitting a tree.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Klaus gestured to the ground.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan snapped, with a groan.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend. Why can't you just have fun, like Blair here." Klaus looked over at her.

"Nuh-uh. You can't compare us. He actually had people he cared about in Mystic Falls. The only reason I'm here is I don't completely hate my brother." Blair pointed out. "Plus, this hiking shit isn't my idea of fun."

"Hm, look at that, Klaus. We're both a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Stefan was obviously annoyed, it was evident in his tone. Klaus didn't seem pressed by either of their frustrations, though.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." The trio stopped. Blair let out a relieved breath; they finally found the pack's camp. Stefan entered their sight first. Everyone looked at him as he dropped Ray to the ground, one woman in particular rushed over to him quickly.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" The woman questioned frantically. Klaus joined Stefan, and Blair close by his side.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."  He informed with a self righteous smirk.

"You're the hybrid." She said, backing up behind another man. Klaus smiled.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic."

"Don't flatter yourself, Nik." Blair couldn't help but smile a little bit at his ego, as he only shook his head with a large smile.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

The trio sat down, Stefan and Blair both relatively in the dark about what to do next. The pack of werewolves stood still and silent, looking at Klaus and waiting for an explanation.

"It's fascinating, actually... A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." As soon as Klaus finished, Ray woke up.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus then sat all the way up.

"What's happening to me?" Ray groaned, rolling over onto his stomach.

"Stefan?" Klaus prompted as Stefan got up.

"Are any of you human?" Stefan raised his voice to address the pack. "Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus added. He gazed snapped to a man.