𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

Klaus and Stefan sat in the clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah, who was trying on clothes, and Blair, who was helping her navigate modern fashion.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah complained.

"There's not." Klaus told her, as he got more champagne. She stepped out of the fitting room. She wore a short, black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah said, as Blair giggled.

"At least you'll be a hot prostitute." Blair joked, fixing Rebekah's hair.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus said.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah looked up to the speakers.

"It's dance music." Stefan cut in.

"You would dance to this?" Rebekah looked at him with a cringe. Stefan only hummed in response.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked the two women.

"Not even close." Blair looked at him with a smile.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked, walking over to him.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus looked up at her.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." She excused, then looked at Stefan.

"So what do you think?" She asked, with a spin.

"I like it." Stefan droned with a sigh. Rebekah gave him a look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." She went back into the fitting room, Blair sighed. Klaus looked at Stefan.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus raised his empty champagne glass to him.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan retorted.

"I heard that." Rebekah called from behind the curtain.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air."  He got up. Klaus poured himself some champagne, which Blair was quick to steal from his hand.

"Thank you, Niklaus. I really needed it." She said, taking a big sip.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

"You left us." Rebekah pouted, sitting on the bar.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan apologized as he walked in.

"Tell me about it." Stefan looked at Gloria. She had her hands floating above a large grimoire of some type with candles all around her.

"What's she doing?" Stefan asked.

"She's failing." Klaus grimaced.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria fired back.

"So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." Rebekah suggested.

"See? Now this one offers a solution."  Rebekah sat on the table beside Gloria.

"All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." Rebekah did as she was told, giving her her hand.

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asked, nervous.