𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

"So, we came back to Mystic Falls because of Tyler Lockwood? I have to say, I didn't think you cared." Blair crossed her arms as she sat on a couch at the Lockwood's Mansion.

"Oh, I don't, but I can't have the already few hybrids that are alive dying off." Klaus said, as they heard Carol and Tyler enter the house.

"Who the hell are you two?" Blair heard Tyler say, knowing he was referring to the two hybrids.

"Tyler, it's okay. They're here for your protection." His mother reassured.

"More deputies?"

Klaus entered the room from the parlor. Blair followed not far behind him. "Not exactly."

Tyler let out a sigh, "They're hybrids."

"I was halfway to Chicago when I heard you were attacked. I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good, but duty calls."

"Nice to know you care." Tyler sassed.

"I don't. I should have killed you for the little stunt you and your friends pulled. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot." Klaus got closer to Tyler, while Blair backed up.

"Yeah, well you used my body as an escape hatch, then kissed my girlfriend. So, maybe we're even."

"Not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left." Klaus began to walk away.

"Consider them your new bodyguards." He pointed at the two hybrids in the room and walked out, Blair shrugging and following him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"No, I'm not gonna stay with you. The only people that know about me is Tyler and his mother and I'd like to keep it that way."

"How am I supposed to keep you safe if you aren't with me?" Klaus asked, with a playful undertone in his voice.

"I can protect myself. It's not like you care anyway." She said, walking into a clothing boutique.

"Oh, I care plenty. Why wouldn't I care about you after you spent months with undying loyalty to me, without a hint of compulsion?" Klaus continued, as she began to look at clothes.

"Mm, sure. Tell me, do I look better in green or blue?" She asked, looking at a top.

"Blue. It brings out your beautiful eyes." He complimented. She took the top off of the rack.

"You can't see me right now, but I want you to know if you were here, I'd be narrowing my eyes and glaring at you."

"That's what I love about you. So much fire behind that sweet facade." He teased.

"You know, I'd be upset if I didn't have your credit card right now." She smiled as she moved to a different rack.

"You wha-"

"Nice chat! Bye." She hung up the phone and put it on silent, finding a pair of shorts she liked. She went up the the counter with the outfit she picked out. She set it up on the counter as the girl smiled at her.

"Hi! Did you find everything alright?" She asked, with an overly cheery tone.

"Yes, I did." Blair answered as the girl took the clothes and scanned the price tags.