𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀

"What is it?" Blair picked up the phone, not bothering to look at the caller.

"Well, I was hoping you and I could have some fun. Everyone else in this house bores me." Kol said, and she smiled. She heard Klaus groan from the other line.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you two trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus said, making sure Blair heard him.

"I didn't do shit, you ass. I'll send you the address, come pick me up." Blair shouted into the phone, hanging up. She got out of the bed and quickly got ready. Not five minutes after she gave them the address to the new hotel room she stayed at did they arrive. She ran down the stairs and got in Klaus' car.

"I can't believe I agreed to this." She said, regretting her decision as soon as she closed the door.

"A hotel? Really? You couldn't have compelled yourself a house by now?" Klaus asked driving off.

"You know, Niklaus, I didn't think we'd be here this long, and now you want to live in this shit hole. I suppose I don't see what you see in it."

"No, I suppose you don't." Klaus said, already parking his car. They only drove about two minutes away, to the Grill.

"Really? What if he's here?" Blair said as they got out of the car, not wanting to say her brothers name.

"Blaine? Oh don't worry, love. You've got two perfectly capable originals by your side." Klaus said, in an attempt of offering her comfort. She smiled and nodded, closing the door to the car.

"Wait...you think the killer's a...a vampire?" Blair heard Alaric say as they walked up to the bar.

"There are no other suspects. It's the obvious conclusion." Meredith told him as the trio walked up to the bar.

"Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother and I are just here to let off some steam, right Kol, Blair?" Klaus looked over at the two. Blair simply nodded.

"Right." Kol said, his eyes on Meredith. Meredith looked uncomfortable with his gaze. Alaric seemed notice how they look like they know each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blair leaned against Kol as the three now stood, all with drinks in their hand. Klaus wasn't exactly comfortable with his brother and friend getting a little too close, but he allowed it for the moment. Kol looked over at Caroline, who had just entered the Grill.

Kol pointed at her. "I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing."

"Careful, Kol. Niklaus has a crush." Blair said into Kol's ear, knowing that Klaus heard it too.

"Either of you say another word and I'll tear out your livers. Caroline!" Klaus threatened, making Blair laugh at him.

"Oh, it's you." Caroline said, clearly not happy to see him.

"Join us for a drink?" Klaus suggested.

"Mmm, I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks." Caroline said, leaving.

"Isn't she stunning?" Klaus asked the two, Blair simply laughed at how love stricken the hybrid was.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol said.

"I'll take that as a challenge." Klaus set his drink down on the counter and followed after Caroline. That's when Blair sees her brother, and he waves for her to follow him, walking outside.

"I'm gonna go get better alcohol. Don't wait up." Blair told Kol. He nodded, clearly focused on something else. Blair briskly walked outside.

"What do you want, Blaine?" Blair asked, her tone ice cold.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know how difficult a topic our father is to you." Blaine said, his hands in his pockets. She walked closer to him.

"You have no right to speak of him, not even to call him father. He was good, and you killed him to give me an immortal life. I can never forgive you for that." She told him, playing with the necklace around her neck. Blaine took her into his embrace, she thought it to be innocent for a split second, until she felt the sting of vervain injected into her arm. She cried out in pain, falling to the ground, barely conscious.

"Here, grab him!" She heard Alaric say to Blaine, Damon, and Stefan as he drags Kol out of the Grill.

"Tell your sexy doctor "Good work"!" Damon says, before Klaus rushed over, undaggering Kol and knocking Alaric against the wall. Stefan tried to attack Klaus but Klaus knocked him out too. Finally, Blaine rushed you to Klaus, who grabbed him and picked him up by the throat.

"I could kill you, after all, I don't think your sister would be too mad at me. She does already hate you for everything you've done to her, and now this? You deserve to die. Unfortunately, I can't kill you, not yet, at least." Klaus said, breaking Blaine's neck when he finished.

"And you, I should have killed you months ago." Klaus said, turning to Damon.

"Do it. It's not going to stop Esther from killing you." Damon challenged.

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus growled at him.

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do." Damon taunted, Klaus was about to attack Damon when Elijah appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Leave him! We still need them, Niklaus." The older brother commanded.

"What did mother do? What did she do, Elijah?" Klaus walked away from Damon. Elijah walked down the stairs towards Damon, holding a phone.

"You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." Damon looked up at the clock tower to see that it's 8:30.

"You told me we had until after nine." Damon told him.

"I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early." Elijah said. The Salvatore brothers exchanged glances, but eventually gave up the location. The old witch house. Of course. They left soon after, leaving the three originals and the girl.

"Yes, ah, no one help me. It's not like I was just pumped full of vervain." She said with a groan. Elijah was quick to walk over to her and help her to her feet.

"Are you alright?" He asked as she groaned. She looked him in the eyes.

"Don't worry about me. Go stop your mother." She pushed him away, with one more glance at her, she was left alone with her brother. She looked down at him and scoffed, before leaving.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blair heard a knock on her door, and with a sigh walked over and looked through the peep hole.

"Kol." She greeted as she opened up the door. He walked into her room, closing the door. "I assume Esther failed, then."

"I'm leaving Mystic Falls." Kol blurted. "I'd figure I'd leave behind at least a bit of chaos before I left."

- - Warning: low key smut (like really low key) - -

"Oh?" Blair asked, a small smirk growing on her face. In a matter of seconds, her pushed her up against the wall, their bodies touching. The began to kiss, taking small, heated breaks to take off their shirts. He then turned them around and pushed her into the bed, soon climbing on top of her.

He soon began to kiss her jaw, cheek, and ear, until he got to the neck. He hesitated for a moment, his lips lingering over her neck, before biting into it. She let out a moan and grabbed the back of him neck. She heard her cell phone ring, but she let it ring. Nothing was more important than the present moment.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Word count: 1347
This chapter is a little short, but I don't particularly enjoy a lot of smut, so I ended it there. Hope you enjoyed!

~Elle<3~