𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍

"What are you doing?" Blaine walked in to find Blair writing in her journal.

"I have a matter of hours left. Leave me alone. I don't want you to see me like this." Blair demanded.

"Why? You don't want me to see how pathetic you really are? Don't want me to see the scared little girl that you tried so hard to repress?" Blaine walked closer.

"Stop." Blair said quietly.

"Or what, Blair? Are you gonna kill me?" Blaine taunted.

"I said stop!" She threw a pencil at him, only to find he had disappeared. He was a hallucination. "Shit." She muttered, before continuing to write. She heard her phone buzz from the table next the her. She grabbed it and answered.

"Yes?"

"When did you plan on telling me you'd had a run in with some werewolf venom?" Klaus asked.

"There's nothing you can do. At best you'll be back in six hours and I'll be dead in five. I didn't want to bother."

"Love, you'll never bother me. I'll be there, and I'll save you." He declared. She started coughing ferociously.

"It's okay. It's okay. I know I'm gonna die. You don't have to comfort me with promises you know you can't keep." Blair assured him.

"I'll be there soon." He told her, before hanging up.

"Again with the promises..." She trailed off. She threw her phone to the other end of the couch, before laying back, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

When she woke up, she was no longer in her house, but in a very familiar place. She was outside her old family home. She stood up as she heard the screams of her father, running towards them. She ran in just in time to see Blaine, covered in blood, stabbing their father in the chest. "No!!" She screamed, a tear running down her face. "You'll die for this!"

She sped up and pinned him against the wall by his throat. "I'll kill you!" She yelled at him again. Fear filled his eyes.

"Blair. Blair, it's not real, you need to stop." Blair was pulled back into reality, to see she held Elena up against the wall.

"Oh my God- I- uh- I'm sorry." She backed away from her. Elena only nodded and gave her an upset smile.

"It's okay. I wanted to see how you were so I got Blaine to come with me." Elena told her. Blair chuckled.

"Obviously not too well." She turned to Blaine, taking him into a hug. Once they let go, she looked him in the eyes.

"Can you give me and Elena a minute?" She asked, he nodded, leaving the room. "I know you don't know me, but when I die, can you give these to the people they're addressed to?"

She held out four letters to Elena. Elena took them without a second thought. "Of course I will."

Blair let a single tear go trail down her face. "I don't want to die."

Before she could say anything else, Elena pulled her into a hug. She sniffled as she hugged the younger vampire back. "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Unfortunately, yeah." Elena said as they let go of each other. "But this time we have Klaus. Stefan made sure he's coming back. He'll be here in time."

"I know you want to try and encourage me in my final moments, but if you really believed that, you wouldn't have taken the letters."

Elena looked down at them. Blair began to cough again, this time, blood was on her hands my the time she finished. "I'm sorry. If you hadn't gotten involved with Jeremy-"