𝕍

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

In the muggy southern weather, which Blair had never really been a fan of, a woman walked out of her house from the kitchen door, into the dark of the night, after letting her dog out to do it's business.

"Rudy!" She whistled to the dog, receiving no response. "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bent down and picked up a dog toy. When she turned around, Klaus and Blair seemed to appear in front of her, startling the young woman.

"I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you." Klaus apologized, putting on an American accent. Blair cringed at it in her head, she believed hers was much better.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked. Blair found her southern American accent much cuter.

"Yeah, my car, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. I feel like we've been walking forever yours is the first house my girlfriend and I come to, so I was just hoping I could use your phone?" Klaus explained, Blair only smiled politely, holding back the impulse to jab him in the ribs at the term girlfriend.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" The woman raised an eyebrow.

"Huh, yeah..." They both pulled their phones from their pockets, the redhead rolling her eyes a little.

"Both of our batteries died. It told him to pack the chargers, and to charge them before we left, but of course, he forgot." Blair explained, hooking her arm with his.

"Look, I promise we're not serial killers. We just wanna use your phone." Klaus butted in.

The woman sighed, "Sure."

"So, We can come in?" Klaus asked.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." The woman was smart. Or incredibly stupid.

Klaus, now annoyed, went back to his normal accent, "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida." The girl retorted.

"Well, that explains it." He grabbed her throat and compelled her. "Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea."

With their forced invitations, the three walked back to the house, Klaus holding her firm in his grip.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." A different woman joked from the kitchen. She turned around and saw the other woman, Klaus, and Blair entering. Klaus held the nape of her neck with one hand as she sobbed.

"If you call me your girlfriend again, I will rip my own heart out." Blair told Klaus, casually. In response he only smiled in amusement. She patted his shoulder, before leisurely walking out and back towards the car. Not long later, she heard the two girls screaming, and Klaus walking out of the house, happy as can be.

"So you found Ray?" Blair asked, stopping to wait for him.

"Of course I have. Now all I have to do is find his pack." Klaus joined her on the walk to the car.

"Lovely." She responded sarcastically, opening the car door. A little white dog with muddy paws jumped out, trotting back to its home.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

In their search, the trio ended up at a small bar, supposedly where they would find Ray. Surely enough, a man who fit the description walked in.

"Hey Red, get me a beer." Ray called as he went to the bar. Klaus walked up next to him.