𝕏𝕀𝕀

The rest of the night, Blair got nothing from Klaus. Not a call, text, nothing. She couldn't help but worry about him a little bit, but the next morning, he called her like nothing happened, asking her out to the Grill. She happily accepted his invitation. They met in the square, where she was introduced to a witch 'friend' of Klaus's. His name was Tony. They walked to the Grill, only to find Damon and Elena there. So much for a nice outing, she just knew their presence would ruin it. "Nikki, look, it's the doppelgänger and her boy toy."

As soon as Blair pointed them out, a smile grew on his face. "Well, let's go greet them, shall we?" He suggested, already headed that way. She begrudgingly remained at the hybrid's side as he walked up behind the pair. As usual, she could already hear Damon making some absurd comments.

"Don't mind us." Klaus said, making the two aware of their presence.

"Klaus." Elena said as Damon stepped in front of her. Her gaze shifted to the redhead, giving Blair a harsh stare. What did she do?

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you two, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with some mates." Klaus said, Elena was surprised to see the witch, he'd been following her earlier.

"Get a round in, would you Tony?" Klaus suggested, smiling at Elena's expression.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon cut in.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus told him, his smile falling.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon retaliated.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." Klaus said, grabbing the dart from Damon.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asked. Blair wondered if that girl knew how to keep her mouth shut.

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan." Klaus said, getting closer to Elena, which made Damon tense.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." He told him as Klaus turned back around.

"Well you see that is a shame." Klaus threw the dart, hitting the bulls-eye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena said. Blair stepped a little closer to them as Klaus moved towards Elena. Damon stepped in between them and that make Klaus smirk.

Klaus chuckled, and looked Elena in the eye. "Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart."

He turned to leave, Blair still watching the two with her arms crossed. Damon glared at her, seeing as she helped in the failing of their plan the other day. "Oh, sorry about the other night. It was nothing personal, just business."

She smiled at them before following Klaus outside. "She's a brave one, I'll give her that."

"Or she's incredibly stupid." Klaus replied. Her only response was a shrug. He wasn't completely wrong.

"Anyway, I have some shit to handle. Family stuff. I'll call you later, yeah?" Blair said, he only replied with a nod. She honestly just wanted an excuse to get away. At this point, everyone only pinned her as some evil sidekick, which was not what she'd go down as.