𝕀𝕍

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

2010, Mystic Falls

Blair was dropped off where her brother supposedly was, the Salvatore Boarding House. Alexandra was on her way, from what she was told. She put her duffle bag on her shoulder and knocked on the door.

Nerves had nearly gotten to her. She considered how long it would take to just go back to New York and forget about all this. Blaine deserved to die, anyways. She'd promised to make him suffer, she shouldn't give a shit about him dying. After about a minute, the door opened. She saw Blaine, standing there, shocked.

"You goddamn idiot. I'm supposed to be the one to kill you, not some werewolf." Blair said, pulling him into a hug, which he returned.  "I can't imagine you have much time. Where is Stefan?"

"He's about to leave. I do hope you plan to stay a little while before I die." Blaine said, pulling her into the house.

"I really hadn't thought about it." She said, as Stefan walked into the living room, looking surprised.

"Stefan, this is my sister, Blair. Blair, this is Stefan." Blaine introduced quickly. The redhead looked at her brother, tilting her head. He didn't remember her? She excused it, they met a long time ago.

"I've heard you are going to find a cure to this little problem." Blair took a step towards Stefan, shoving her bag into Blaine's grasp.

"I'm trying my hardest." He confirmed. He didn't remind her of the man she met 90 years ago at all.

"Well, I'll help you." Blair nodded, to which Blaine immediately protested. She'd just gotten there.

After a bit of arguing with Blaine, she got in the car and left with Stefan. After a short ride and a trip to see a witch (that she did not get out of the car to see), with almost no conversation, they got to a park filled with people.

"You stay in here. There's some business I have to handle before we go find our cure." Stefan said, getting out of the car. Blair simply nodded and waited for him. When he returned, they finally went to get what she came for.

He drove to an apartment building and parked. Blair was slightly confused, but got out and followed him nonetheless.

"Who're we going to see?" Blair asked as they walked past countless doors.

"Bonnie told me that the witches gave her a name, Klaus. So we're going to see him." Stefan replied. Klaus. She'd heard the name, but she didn't want anything to do with him.

"And Klaus lives in a crappy apartment building?" Blair asked as Stefan stopped and went into an apartment, she was quick to follow.

"Hello, Katherine." Stefan greeted as he walked in. 'Katherine' Blair said to herself when she saw the treacherous doppelgänger.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead. Oh, hi Blair." Katherine said, as Blair glared at her. They'd only known each other for a year, but Blair was surprised she made it out of that year alive.

"We ran into complications." Stefan told her, mostly ignoring Blair.

"Complications?" Katherine asked.

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him." Stefan blew her off. Katherine turned her attention to the redhead, who crossed her arms.

"Blair, don't be mad at me. you know I still love you."

"Do you have any idea where he might be?" Stefan interrupted. Blair thanked him silently. Right after he said that, Blair and Stefan were both pushed to the wall by her. She shushed them as the door opened.