𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

Blair woke up to find Kol gone. She wasn't surprised, she expected him to leave. She picked up her phone to see three missed calls; they all came from Klaus. With a groan, she called him back.

"Where were you last night?" Klaus asked, picking up the phone almost immediately.

"I, uh, went early. Kinda had a rough night." Blair said, thinking on her feet.

"Just- come to my house as soon as possible. There's a lot to explain." Klaus told her.

"Alright. Be there in ten." She ran around the hotel room, getting ready as quickly as possible. She'd just hoped that her acting skill would be good enough to fool the Mikaelsons, as she was not too keen with them finding out she slept with their brother.

She got there in nine minutes, so hopefully Klaus wouldn't be mad. She didn't bother knocking, she didn't need to. She walked into the living room, to see Klaus with a drink in hand. "Oh, good, you're here. Drink?"

"Why did you call me three times, Niklaus?" Blair asked, sitting down.

"To see to it that you were alright. But, a you missed a lot in your absence. Esther tried to kill us, but as you can see, she failed. Esther fled town, taking Finn with her, Elijah left, and Kol- -"

"Yeah. He's gone." She frowned slightly. Klaus gave her a questioning look. "Well, I figure, at least."

"Yes, but Rebekah stayed, and there might be another white oak tree." Klaus said with a sigh. Blair jumped up.

"And you didn't think to mention that before? Where is it? We can just burn it down, like the last one."Blair said, walking towards Klaus.

"Love, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we don't know." Klaus said, standing up. "Now, what were you really doing last night? I really am interested to know. You've never lied to me before, and you played it off rather well this time. So I wonder, what is it you're keeping from me?"

"Niklaus-" Blair breathed out.

"Well, come on then. I'd hate to have to move to other options- seeing as your brother injected you with vervain last night." Klaus encouraged her. She turned and ran, but wasn't fast enough. In nearly a second, Klaus was in front of her once again. "I guess we will have to. I'm sorry, Blair."

Klaus quickly broke her neck, catching her before she fell to the ground. He was hurt. His only friend would lie to him to protect whatever secret she kept, but he wouldn't stop until he found out.

Blair woke up, to see a knife in her side. She groaned and tried to take it out, before realizing she was chained up. "Okay... I deserve that." She said to herself, before Klaus walked around the corner.

"Glad to see you're awake. Now I get to watch you writhe in agony." Klaus said with a fake smile.

"Niklaus, I'm your frien-"

"I don't have friends!" He yelled with a sudden fit of anger. She flinched.

"You- you don't have to bleed me out." She took a deep breath as he looked over in fascination. "If it'll get you to trust me again, I'll tell you, But I'm warning you. You won't like it."

"Go on, then."

"I- I slept with Kol l-last night. That's why I didn't answer." Blair watched as his face turned into an unreadable expression. "I'm sorry."

"Well then." He walked towards her, crouching down and pulling the knife out of her side. His face was still blank. "It seems I can trust you, after all."

"So, you aren't mad?" Klaus didn't answer, instead only taking off her shackles, before standing back up and walking out. With a bit of difficulty, she stood up and ran after him. "Niklaus, talk to me. What is it?"