𝕏𝕍

Daniel rolled the last coffin into place as Klaus watched in and Blair leaned against the doorframe. "You've got your family back, finally. You gonna open them?"

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of." He said, brushing past Blair, she groaned and began backing away from Daniel.

"What business?" He asked, making both Blair and Klaus stop. Soon after he said this his face contorted as he cried out in pain, before falling to the ground. Behind him was a man, who held Daniel's heart. Blair's eyebrows raised as she pursed her lips, before the man spoke.

"So, Niklaus." He said with a heave exhale.

"Elijah." Klaus said, shocked.

"What did I miss?" Elijah said, walking towards Klaus and wiping the blood from his hands. "You look surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest."

"You look like you could do with a drink." Klaus said, his voice trembling slightly. "And we have a lot to discuss, so, shall we?"

Elijah suddenly leaped at Klaus, causing Blair to back up to the wall. She knew this was their personal family business, and she shouldn't get involved, so she just watched. Klaus got thrown through the doors and looked up at his brother.

"Easy. I just finished renovating." Klaus said, before jumping at Elijah, sending them both into the other room, and Elijah through a table. "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family."

Elijah attacked him again, and Klaus got knocked against a coffin. He opened the one next to it, undaggered another sibling, presumably Kol, who is lying inside, rushing to Elijah and holding him against a closed coffin by his throat. He held the dagger up threateningly.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus yelled.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah challenged Klaus lowered the dagger.

"Mikael is dead." Klaus said plainly, releasing his grip as Elijah stands up, surprised.

"What did you say?" Elijah questioned.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever." Klaus told him.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." Elijah said, angry.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me."
Klaus went to a small table which held a small urn and removed the lid. He dipped the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked as Klaus daggered Kol again.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." Klaus closes Kol's coffin lid. Blair watches on, feeling pity for Kol. As she tried to step away, slowly, she kicked a fallen piece of wood, turning the attention to her. Elijah was quick to walk over to her, not in a threatening way, rather curious.

"And you are?" Elijah asked, smoothing out his suit coat.

"Blair Nolan. Lovely to make your acquaintance. I trust you've met my brother, Blaine." She said, standing tall.

"Ah, yes. He'd mentioned you in passing. I sent for you once he was bitten, figured the bond between siblings was strong enough for you to want him alive. Seeing as you're here, I assume I was right."